Ash teleports towards the target, bringing him into melee range and making enemies vulnerable to finishers.
|Range:20 / 45 / 45 / 60 m|
- Ash performs a somersault as he teleports to a target within 20 / 45 / 45 / 60 meters on his aiming reticle. If the target is an enemy, it is staggered and opened to a melee finisher attack.
- Targeting range is affected by Ability Range.
- Eligible teleport targets include: enemies, allies, hostages, Cryopods, Excavators, and destructible objects.
- If the enemy cannot be attacked with a melee finisher (either due to positioning or the enemy type), it will be susceptible to Stealth Damage Multipliers from melee attacks for the duration of the stagger.
- As with Smoke Screen, coming into physical contact with the enemy while attacking will temporarily remove the damage bonus.
- Can be cast for free on a marked enemy target during Blade Storm's Shadow Clones assault phase. Ash will teleport to the targeted enemy and strike it and all remaining marked enemies in a cinematic cutscene sequence.
- When an unmarked enemy is targeted instead, Ash will attack it once before striking all remaining marked enemies.
- Requires direct line of sight to a small part of the target to cast.
- Can be used while in mid-air.
- Note that using Teleport on enemies will alert them to your presence, preventing you from receiving the Stealth Kill affinity bonus.
- Wardens additionally lose the massive stealth attack bonus they receive from normal stealth attacks.
- Main article: Fatal Teleport
Fatal Teleport is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ash that causes Teleport to immediately perform a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
- Teleport can trigger Covert Lethality, allowing for instant kills.
- Using Teleport on an unmarked enemy while Blade Storm is active will allow Ash to mark said enemy at no energy cost.
- Teleport allows for rapid movement through a tileset.