- Highest base damage of all fists.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with and for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all fists, behind .
- Highest status chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Short attack range.
- Tekko Prime (attack: Normal), compared to Tekko (attack: Normal):
- Higher base damage (180 vs. 160)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 10%)
- Higher Range (1.35 m vs. 1.25 m)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.4)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
Tekko Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith P5 Uncommon
Neo B7 Uncommon
Lith L2 Uncommon (V)
Meso E4 Uncommon (V)
|Axi T7 Rare
Axi T6 Rare (V)
Neo T2 Rare (V)
|Lith T4 Common|
Meso T5 Common
Axi C5 Common (V)
Axi G4 Common (V)
Axi W2 Common (V)
Meso N9 Common (V)
Meso W1 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko Prime gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base status chance, for a total of 32%.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|