- Highest base damage of all fists.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with and for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all fists, behind .
- Highest status chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Short attack range.
- Tekko Prime (Normal), compared to Tekko (Normal):
- Higher base damage (180 vs. 160)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 10%)
- Higher Range (1.35 m vs. 1.25 m)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.4)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
| Common (V)
| Uncommon (V)
| Rare (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko Prime gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base status chance, for a total of 32%.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|