|Tekko Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all fists.
- Tied with Tekko for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all fists, behind Furax Wraith.
- Highest status chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Innate two polarities.
- Tekko Prime, compared to Tekko:
- Higher base damage (55.9 vs. 45.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 2)
- See Category:Tekko Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tekko Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When performing attacks, Tekko Prime may protrude a spectral blade extending straight from its claws. These blades appear to be a visual effect, and do not represent the weapon's actual melee range.
- Spectral blade effects differ for each Stance.
- Spectral blade color is affected by Tekko Prime's chosen energy colors.
- Despite being based on a Signature Weapon, Tekko Prime lacks a bonus effect with Atlas or Atlas Prime.
Tekko Prime Skins
- Tekko, the normal counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.