Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Highest base damage of all fists.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with and for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all fists, behind .
- Highest status chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Short attack range.
- Tekko Prime, compared to Tekko:
- Higher base damage (180 vs. 160)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Higher Range (1.35 m vs. 1.25 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.4)
Tekko Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith P5 Uncommon
Neo B7 Uncommon
Lith L2 Uncommon (V)
Meso E4 Uncommon (V)
|Neo T2 Rare
Axi T6 Rare
|Lith T4 Common|
Axi W2 Common
Meso N9 Common (V)
Meso W1 Common (V)
Axi C5 Common (V)
Axi G4 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko Prime gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base status chance, for a total of 32%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.