The Tekko are Atlas' signature fist weapons. Armed with razors, they boast high critical chance at the expense of range and status chance. Additionally, they gain increased status chance while wielded by Atlas.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all fists, behind Tekko Prime.
- Tied with Tekko Prime for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all fists.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Tekko's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko gains a bonus effect with Atlas or Atlas Prime, gaining an additional 6% base Status Chance, for a total of 16%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a Berserker build.
- With a rank-10 Blood Rush, the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0