The Tekko are ' signature fist weapons. Armed with razors, they boast high critical chance at the expense of range and status chance. Additionally, they gain increased status chance while wielded by Atlas.
- Second highest base damage of all fists, behind .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Tekko Prime for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all fists.
- Tekko (Normal), compared to Tekko Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage (160 vs. 180)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 26%)
- Lower Range (1.25 m vs. 1.35 m)
- Higher disposition (1.4 vs. 1.3)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
The Tekko's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base Status Chance, for a total of 16%.
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a build.
- With a rank-10 , the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|