The Tekko are ' signature fist weapons. Armed with razors, they boast high critical chance at the expense of range and status chance. Additionally, they gain increased status chance while wielded by Atlas.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- Above average disposition
- Slowest attack speed of all fists.
- Normal Attack
- Low damage
- Low attack speed
- Very low attack range
- Very low status chance
- Tekko (Normal Attack), compared to Tekko Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (160 vs. 180)
- Lower total damage (160 vs. 180)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (208 vs. 255.6)
- Lower burst DPS (190.73 vs. 255.6)
- Lower sustained DPS (190.73 vs. 255.6)
- Shorter Range (1.25m vs. 1.35m)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
The Tekko's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base Status Chance, for a total of 16%.
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a build.
- With a rank-10 , the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|