The Tekko are Atlas' signature fist weapons. Armed with razors, they boast high critical chance at the expense of range and status chance. Additionally, they gain increased status chance while wielded by Atlas.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all fists, behind Tekko Prime.
- Tied with Tekko Prime for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all fists.
- When wielded by Atlas, the Tekko gains an additional 6% status chance, for a total of 16% base status chance.
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a Berserker build.
- With a rank-10 Blood Rush, the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
- The Tekko appear to be positioned farther forwards on a Warframe's arms than intended, as the 'grip' handle on each gauntlet floats in front of most Warframes' fists instead of actually being held in their hands.
- The lattice-like structure in the center of each gauntlet is only textured on top - when viewed from below, said part of the weapon is see-through.
- The 6% increased status chance from the Signature Weapon bonus effect does not apply to Atlas Prime.
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
Last updated: Update 26.0