The Tekko are ' signature fist weapons. Armed with razors, they boast high critical chance at the expense of range and status chance. Additionally, they gain increased status chance while wielded by Atlas.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all fists, behind .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Tekko Prime for the highest critical chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all fists.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Tekko's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Tekko gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 6% base Status Chance, for a total of 16%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a build.
- With a rank-10 , the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|