The set bonus effect is triggered by causing any slam attack when inside the zone of the Tek set mod effect.
- The pull effect only works when inside the zone of the set effect, which is not specified in the mod description.
- Enemies outside of the zone can be pulled.
- The pull is in increments of 5 meters, meaning it can take up to 3 slam attacks before an enemy is pulled in entirely.
- If an enemy comes into range of a ground slam that causes them to ragdoll, they will not be pulled but instead be affected by the ground slam like normal.
- Stance combos that have a slam attack effect count towards Tek Gravity.
|Augur Accord • Augur Message • Augur Pact • Augur Reach • Augur Secrets • Augur Seeker|
|Gladiator Aegis • Gladiator Finesse • Gladiator Might • Gladiator Resolve • Gladiator Rush • Gladiator Vice|
|Hunter Adrenaline • Hunter Command • Hunter Munitions • Hunter Recovery • Hunter Synergy • Hunter Track|
|Mecha Empowered • Mecha Overdrive • Mecha Pulse • Mecha Recharge|
|Tek Assault • Tek Collateral • Tek Enhance • Tek Gravity|
|Synth Charge • Synth Deconstruct • Synth Fiber • Synth Reflex|
|Sacrificial Pressure • Sacrificial Steel|
|Umbral Fiber • Umbral Intensify • Umbral Vitality|
|Vigilante Armaments • Vigilante Fervor • Vigilante Offense • Vigilante Pursuit • Vigilante Vigor • Vigilante Supplies|