Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing towards the enemy.
|Strength:5x (armor multiplier)|
2850 / 3150 / 3450 / 3750 (base health)
250 / 300 / 350 / 500 (explosion damage)
150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (roll damage)
|Duration:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 s (invulnerability duration)|
|Range:3 / 3 / 4 / 5 m (explosion radius)|
15 m (roll distance)
- Reshaping the surrounding terrain, Atlas erects a bulwark made of stone with a base health of 2850 / 3150 / 3450 / 3750 and additional health equal to 500% of Atlas' base armor bonuses. Upon activation, the bulwark is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the bulwark's health.
- Base health and armor multiplier are affected by Power Strength.
- The bulwark's health uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Health = (Base Health + 5 × Atlas' Base Armor × Base Armor Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength) + Absorbed Damage.
- While active, a health counter becomes visible on the ability icon that tracks the bulwark's health percentage from 100% to 0%. Placing the HUD's targeting reticle over the bulwark will also display its health bar.
- Atlas and his allies do not contribute to a bulwark's health gain by shooting it during the invulnerability period.
- Invulnerability duration is not affected by Power Duration.
- Deactivating the ability by pressing Impact damage per second to enemies that are dragged along its path. After rolling 15 meters or hitting an environmental object, the boulder will explode and inflict 250 / 300 / 350 / 500 Puncture damage to enemies within a radius of 3 / 3 / 4 / 5 meters.
again will cause the bulwark to compact into a boulder that rolls towards the current direction of aim, dealing 150 / 300 / 450 / 600
- Rolling and explosion damage are affected by Power Strength.
- Enemies affected by the rolling damage are ragdolled.
- The explosion damage does not bypass obstacles in the environment and diminishes with distance.
- Explosion radius is affected by Power Range, while roll distance is not.
- The boulder will roll towards the location of the HUD's targeting reticle regardless of Atlas' position and orientation to the bulwark (e.g., if Atlas looks away from a bulwark behind him and deactivates the ability, the boulder will roll around past Atlas to reach its target).
- Interestingly, most if not all explosive weapons will explode on contact with the bulwark, e.g. shots fired from the Stug or the cubes made by the Mutalist Quanta. This can be used to make weapons explode instantly when they normally would have a timer before they explode.
- While the bulwark is capable of blocking most hostile gunfire, area damage can still bypass it. This damage includes area attacks from Grineer Bombards and Napalms.
- The bulwark and boulder have collision detection for enemies only. Atlas and allies can move through Tectonics' objects unobstructed.
- Enemies that are melee-focused will attack the bulwark if it obstructs their path, although some enemies may simply run up against it.
- Atlas can maintain only one bulwark at a time.
- Upon casting the bulwark into a boulder, Tectonics can be recast to create a new bulwark while the boulder travels.
- The bulwark will spawn on the same elevation as Atlas and will not fall down even if there is no object under it.
- Tectonics cannot be cast while Atlas is in the air.
- Casting and deactivation animations of 1 second are affected by Natural Talent.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces explosion radius to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases explosion radius to 12.5 meters.
- Reduces base health to 1500, armor multiplier to 2x, roll damage to 240 per second, and explosion damage to 200.
- Maximized Power Strength increases base health to 11212.5, armor multiplier to 14.95x, roll damage to 1794 per second, and explosion damage to 1495.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.