Tectonic Fracture is a Warframe Augment Mod for that modifies to allow additional simultaneous walls, but sacrifices the ability to turn them into offensive boulders.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Tectonic Fracture gives Atlas additional defensive tactics in different Mission types:
- In Interception missions, the Bulwarks can be placed "in" the towers' control consoles, forcing the enemy to destroy the Bulwarks and making a given tower "immune" to enemy capture until a Bulwark is destroyed.
- In The Index, properly-placed Bulwarks can prevent enemy Brokers from accessing the Tenno's bank and scoring points.
- In Sortie Defense missions, the Bulwarks can be used to wall in the Tenno Operative, preventing them from wandering around the map and exposing themselves (and by extension, the players) to enemy fire. Bear in mind that this tactic is not foolproof, as the Operative will teleport out of the "box" after enough time has passed.
This augment does not benefit from modding directly. Indirectly it gains benefits from modding as does the base ability, e.g. power efficiency reduces the cost per wall and power strength increases the health of each wall.