The Taxon is a Sentinel pre-equipped with the Artax as its default weapon. Intended for players starting out in WARFRAME, the Taxon is designed to protect Tenno through its Molecular Conversion precept by converting damage dealt into a Warframe's shields.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 5,000|
The Taxon's blueprint is awarded for completion of the Venus Junction on Earth. Players who have already completed that junction prior to Update 19.10 will receive the blueprint via email at next login. The blueprint is also available in the Market for 5,000.
Taxon–Exclusive Precept modsEdit
- Main article: Category:Taxon Sentinel Build
- The Taxon-exclusive precept mod Retarget no longer drops as of Update 24.0. It was replaced with the non-exclusive Assault Mode precept mod.
- The name Taxon likely comes from the surgical term Taxis (taksəs), the replacing of a displaced part, or the reducing of a hernia or the like, by manipulation without cutting.
- The Taxon is currently the cheapest Sentinel to both acquire and craft.
- The shape and design of the Taxon resembles the quests symbol used in navigation.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.8.2
|Sentinels|| Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime)|
Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)
|MOAs||Lambeo • Oloro • Para • Nychus|
|Kubrows|| Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow|
Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow
|Kavats||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|