- Upgrading the mod allows Helios to fire more "Glaives" in rapid succession before it needs to reload.
- Prior to the introduction of Assault Mode, without this mod equipped, the Helios would not attack enemies. Now, both Assault Mode and this mod enables Helios to attack enemies.
- There is a bug that causes Helios to take 6 times longer to attack the next target when this mod is equipped. Helios will attack the next target immediately when the Assault Mode is equipped.
- If you are invisible, the Helios will not attack.
- The "Glaives" are aimed so that they hit as many enemies as possible, both on the way to their initial target and on the way back, including bounces.
- If the initial target is killed, Helios will proceed to reload even if there are many other enemies around and there are more Glaives left in the "magazine".
- Reach can be installed to increase the range of its attack to 16 meters.
|Penjaga||Carrier||Ammo Case • Looter • Striker|
|Dethcube||Energy Generator • Swift Deth • Vaporize|
|Diriga||Arc Coil • Calculated Shot • Electro Pulse|
|Djinn||Fatal Attraction • Reawaken • Thumper|
|Helios||Detect Vulnerability • Investigator • Targeting Receptor|
|Oxylus||Scan Aquatic Lifeforms • Scan Matter|
|Shade||Ambush • Ghost • Revenge|
|Taxon||Molecular Conversion • Retarget|
|Wyrm||Crowd Dispersion • Negate • Warrior|
|Other||Anti-Grav Array • Assault Mode • Coolant Leak • Guardian • Medi-Ray • Odomedic • Regen ( Prime) • Sacrifice • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
|Madurai||Fired Up • Self Destruct • Synth Deconstruct • Synth Fiber|
|Vazarin||Accelerated Deflection • Calculated Redirection • Enhanced Vitality • Metal Fiber • Repair Kit • Sanctuary|
|Naramon||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Spare Parts|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.