Target Fixation is a Warframe Augment Mod for Zephyr that increases Tail Wind's damage for every enemy hit while airborne.
|| Damage Bonus
| 0 || +30% || 6
| 1 || +35% || 7
| 2 || +40% || 8
| 3 || +50% || 9
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage increase is not affected by mods.
- Only enemies hit by Tail Wind will increase the damage bonus.
- Damage bonus is reset on landing, but will not decay while Zephyr remains airborne.
- Tail Wind's dash and hover jump are both eligible sources of damage to increase Target Fixation's bonus.
- Wall running allows players to keep their stacks while saving energy. Wall latching however will reset all stacks.
- This augment replaced Divebomb Vortex in Update 22.12.
- Players who had Divebomb Vortex received Target Fixation for free upon its release.