|Divebomb Vortex since Update 22.12 (2018-02-09)|
Target Fixation is a Warframe Augment Mod for that increases 's damage for every enemy it hits, and applies a 2-second grace period when touching the ground before the buff is lost.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies hit by either Tail Wind itself or its variants, Hover Jump and Dive Bomb, will increase the damage bonus.
- Damage increase is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is reset after staying on the ground or wall latching for 2 seconds.
- Time until reset is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Using Tail Wind on ground level will prevent the reset, making it possible to be used indefinitely.
- Ability Duration lower than 80% makes hitting enemies with Tail Wind difficult, not granting any damage bonus as a result. Hover Jump and Dive Bomb still function normally, however.
- Entering Operator mode while Zephyr is airborne makes it possible to maintain the buff as Operator by adhering to the same condition of not touching the ground for too long.
- This augment replaced in Update 22.12 (2018-02-09).
- Players who had Divebomb Vortex received Target Fixation for free upon its release.