- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage increase is not affected by mods.
- Only enemies hit by Tail Wind will increase the damage bonus.
- Damage bonus is reset on landing, but will not decay while Zephyr remains airborne.
- Tail Wind's dash and hover jump are both eligible sources of damage to increase Target Fixation's bonus.
- Wall running allows players to keep their stacks while saving energy. Wall latching however will reset all stacks.
- This augment replaced Divebomb Vortex in Update 22.12.
- Players who had Divebomb Vortex received Target Fixation for free upon its release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.