|Divebomb Vortex since Update 22.12|
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies hit by either Tail Wind itself or its variants, Hover Jump and Dive Bomb, will increase the damage bonus.
- Damage increase is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is reset after staying on the ground or wall latching for 2 seconds.
- Time until reset is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Using Tail Wind on ground level will prevent the reset, making it possible to be used indefinitely.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ability Duration lower than 80% makes hitting enemies with Tail Wind difficult, not granting any damage bonus as a result. Hover Jump and Dive Bomb still function normally, however.
- Entering Operator mode while Zephyr is airborne makes it possible to maintain the buff as Operator by adhering to the same condition of not touching the ground for too long.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Coming into contact with companions during regular Tail Wind increases the damage bonus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This augment replaced Divebomb Vortex in Update 22.12.
- Players who had Divebomb Vortex received Target Fixation for free upon its release.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.