- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies hit by either Tail Wind itself or its variants, Hover Jump and Dive Bomb, will increase the damage bonus.
- Damage increase is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is reset after staying on the ground for 2 seconds.
- Time until reset is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Using Tail Wind on ground level will prevent the reset, making it possible to be used indefinitely.
- Ability Duration lower than 80% makes hitting enemies with Tail Wind difficult, not granting any damage bonus as a result. Hover Jump and Dive Bomb still function normally, however.
- Entering Operator mode while Zephyr is airborne makes it possible to maintain the buff as Operator by adhering to the same condition of not touching the ground for too long.
- Coming into contact with companions during regular Tail Wind increases the damage bonus.
- This augment replaced Divebomb Vortex in Update 22.12.
- Players who had Divebomb Vortex received Target Fixation for free upon its release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.