Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Ceres||Gabii||Survival (Dark Sector)||15 - 25||Grineer Galleon|
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Launches a salvo of four projectiles, each one creating a puddle of acidic tar that deals damage per second and slows players that linger on it.
- Slow debuff affects movement speed.
- Tar puddles will dissolve after 10 seconds or when destroyed by ranged and melee weapons.
- Puddles have object health equal to
- Can leap away to put distance between themselves and their enemies. They can also leap high to avoid taking damage, sometimes giving the illusion of them disappearing.
- Can perform a ground stomp similar to Shockwave MOA, stunning and knocking back players touched by the shockwave.
- As with standard MOAs, shooting at the Tar Mutalist MOA's "chest" counts as a headshot, dealing 2x damage, while shooting the fanny pack (manifested as a tail-like appendage) on its back deals 3x damage.
- Has a higher movement speed than other Infested units.
- Can be Disarmed using Loki's Radial Disarm, which does not damage them but disables their spit and stomp attacks, leaving kicks as their only means of damaging players
- Many frame powers target their fanny pack, dealing 3x damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tar Mutalist MOA was first introduced in Devstream 35, alongside its Swarm counterpart. It was initially referred to as the Slow Bomb MOA.
- Curiously the Slow Bomb MOA moniker was referring to the design that would later be used for the Swarm Mutalist MOA and vice versa.
- For a long time after they were released, puddles of bile would damage and slow players while under Mind Control or when produced by Shadows.
Media[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Swarm Mutalist MOA, another type of infested MOA.
- MOA (or Shockwave MOA) the uninfested version if the Tar Mutalist MOA.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.