The Talons are throwing bombs, functioning like throwing knives that stick to targets when thrown, dealing damage in a small radius when manually detonated via Alternate Fire.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- This weapon deals damage.
- Explosion deals 250 damage when stuck to a surface, including enemies and allies.
- Guaranteed proc.
- Mines stick to surfaces, including enemies and allies.
- User can detonate charges on command via Alternate Fire, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Detonation has an explosion radius of 4 meters.
- Up to eight deployed mines can be ready for simultaneous detonation.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- Can benefit from ( ).
- Innate two polarities.
- Fourth highest base damage of all throwing-type secondaries, behind , , and .
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- High projectile velocity, making them easy to use at range.
- Silent, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- Normal Attack
- Above average crit chance
- Above average damage
- High reload speed
- Above average status chance
- High disposition
- Semi-automatic fire, unlike other throwing weapons.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Tied with for second lowest magazine size of all throwing-type secondaries, behind / .
- Extremely low ammo capacity of 12; requires just 3 reloads to fully deplete all ammo reserves.
- Normal Attack
- Very low magazine
- Low effective fire rate
- Very low max ammo
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|