|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Blast damage.
- Fourth highest base damage of all throwing-type secondaries, behind Pox, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High projectile velocity, making them easy to use at range.
- Mines stick to surfaces, including enemies and allies.
- Guaranteed Puncture proc.
- Silent, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- User can detonate charges on command via Alternate Fire, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Detonation has an explosion radius of 4 meters.
- Up to eight deployed mines can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot have a very wide horizontal spread, effective at covering large groups of enemies.
- Can benefit from Fulmination.
- Innate two polarities.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- Semi-automatic fire, unlike other throwing weapons.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Can only have eight deployed mines out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot will count towards this limit.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.