- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Whirlwind under the Conclave Syndicate, and spending 15,000 to purchase.
- This mod can be obtained as a drop from Battalysts.
- Cannot be equipped on the following non-assault rifles, rifles with AoE, or launchers (can be equipped on and however):
- Cannot be equipped on primary sniper rifles or bows/crossbows.
- This mod reloads a portion of your weapon's magazine every second. It will not replenish a weapon's total ammo pool, and will partially reload the magazine if there is less than a full mag of ammo in the weapon's total pool.
- This mod will take effect when using quick melee, as this counts as holstering the weapon. A great strategy is to quick melee when your magazine gets low and do a few parkour moves to avoid enemies. By the time you finish, a large amount of your clip will be reloaded.
- This mod can be equipped to spearguns to further enhance their innate ability to reload the magazine while holstered, boosting the total to 53%.
- This mod can stack with the Synth mod set.
- Weapons with a large magazine size, such as Quellor, can benefit greatly from this mod, especially if they have a long reload time.
- As a client, this mod may not function.
|• PvP • Teshin|