The Tactical Pump mod increases reload speed of a shotgun by 5% per rank for a maximum of 30% at rank 5.
- The calculation of reload time using reload speed is:
- Reload Time = Base Reload Time ÷ (1 + Reload Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, reduces reload time by an estimated 22.5%.
- Sustained DPS is increased by reload speed modifiers at the same rate as magazine size modifiers. In the case of shotguns, using Ammo Stock instead of Tactical Pump is recommended, as it reduces the time spent reloading during the mission by twice the benefit. See this page for more details.
- Can be combined with Chilling Reload and Seeking Fury for a maximum 85% reload speed bonus, granting an approximate ~46% reduction of reload time.
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods.
- Fast Hands, the rifle version of this mod.
- Quickdraw, the sidearm version of this mod.
- Seeking Fury, a mod that increases Punch Through and Reload Speed.
- Chilling Reload, a mod that increases Cold damage and Reload Speed.
|Reload Speed Mods|
|PVE||Quickdraw ( Primed) • Fast Hands ( Primed) • Depleted Reload • Tactical Pump • Chilling Reload • Stunning Speed • Seeking Fury|
|PVP||Loose Hatch • Loose Chamber • Loose Magazine • Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.