Synth Deconstruct is a set mod that can cause enemies damaged by the Companion to drop a Health Orb upon death.
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Synth Set: Any primary or secondary weapon will automatically reload X% of their magazine (using reserve ammo) per second while holstered.
- Also activates upon damage dealt to shields.
- If you're knocked down, your weapon is forced into its holster and begins automatically reloading.
Hotfix 30.5.3 (2021-07-09)
- Fixed the Synth Mod Set bonus not functioning while on a K-Drive/Merulina.
Update 30.5 (2021-07-06)
- Fixed Synth Set mods reverting to a single mod bonus after death.
Update 27.2 (2020-03-05)
- Fixed the Synth Deconstruct Mod not functioning if it’s the only Synth Mod equipped and you die/revive.
Update 25.3 (2019-07-06)
- Fixed inability to trade Synth Deconstruct when you only have a single copy of the Mods.
Hotfix 25.1.2 (2019-06-12)
- Fixed the Synth Deconstruct Mod effect ceasing to function if your only Set Mod is equipped on your Sentinel and you respawn.
Update 24.0 (2018-11-08)