Synth Charge is a set mod that grants bonus damage to the final shot in the magazine.
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Synth Set: Any primary or secondary weapon will automatically reload X% of their magazine (using reserve ammo) per second while holstered.
|Mods Equipped||Percentage Reloaded|
- Does not trigger on any pistol with less than 6 max rounds in the magazine.
- Magazine requirement is based on the base magazine of a gun. If the magazine is increased above 6 on a weapon that has below 6, it will still not be usable on that gun. However, if a gun has a magazine above 6 and it is reduced below that, the mod will still function.
- Damage stacks multiplicatively with .
- Damage of radial attack on weapons with AOE will be increased as well on the final shot.
- If used with the 3 knife spread alt fire of , all three knives will be affected by the multiplier.
- If 's last shot is a headshot, the subsequent 'free' shots will all be affected by the mod until the buff is lost.
- With the set bonus, you can swap back and forth to re-fire the gun with one shot.
- If you're knocked down, your weapon is forced into its holster and begins automatically reloading.
- Has no effect on beam weapons.
- It pairs well with since the bonus damage is applied to the reload grenade.
- The alt fire of the always counts as expending the last shot in the magazine; thus, the bonus damage always applies to it.
- Synth Charge cannot be equipped on the following weapons despite them meeting the magazine requirements;
- (10 rounds) or (12 rounds), though this might be related to the Pyrana orginally holding 5 rounds from Update 13.6 (2014-06-04) to Update 21.0 (2017-06-29);
- (11 rounds), though this might be related to the original only holding 5 rounds;
- (8 rounds), though this might be related to the original only holding 3 rounds; and
- (6 rounds), though this might be related to the original only holding 5 rounds, however the has 8 rounds and can equip Synth Charge normally.
- Synth Charge can be equipped on the , despite having a magazine capacity of 3.
|Augur||• • • • •|
|Gladiator||• • • • •|
|Hunter||• • • • •|
|Mecha||• • •|
|Strain||• • •|
|Synth||• • •|
|Tek||• • •|
|Vigilante||• • • • •|