Synth Charge is a set mod that grants bonus damage to the final shot in the magazine.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Synth Set: Any primary or secondary weapon will automatically reload X% of their magazine (using reserve ammo) per second while holstered.
|Mods Equipped||Percentage Reloaded|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does not trigger on any pistol with less than 6 max rounds in the magazine.
- Damage stacks multiplicatively with Hornet Strike.
- Magazine requirement is based on the base magazine of a gun. If the magazine is increased above 6 on a weapon that has below 6, it will still not be usable on that gun. However, if a gun has a magazine above 6 and it is reduced below that, the mod will still function.
- If used with the 3 knife spread alt fire of Fusilai, all three knives will be affected by the multiplier.
- If Dual Toxocyst's last shot is a headshot, the subsequent 'free' shots will all be affected by the mod until the buff is lost.
- With the set bonus, you can swap back and forth to re-fire the gun with one shot.
- If you're knocked down, your weapon is forced into its holster and begins automatically reloading.
- Has no effect on beam weapons.
- It pairs well with Catabolyst since the bonus damage is applied to the reload grenade.
- The alt fire of the Azima always counts as expending the last shot in the magazine; thus, the bonus damage always applies to it.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Has no effect on Tombfinger's explosion damage, only the direct hit damage gains bonus damage.
- Cannot be equipped on the Pyrana, or Pyrana Prime, despite these weapons having enough magazine capacity.
- Cannot be equipped on the Kuva Brakk, despite it having enough magazine capacity; most likely to do with the original Brakk having only 5 magazine capacity.
- Can be equipped on the Kulstar, despite having a magazine capacity of 3. However, similar to the Tombfinger, the mod has no effect on the explosion damage, only the damage from direct hits.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.1
|Aero||Agility • Periphery • Vantage|
|Augur||Accord • Message • Pact • Reach • Secrets • Seeker|
|Carnis||Carapace • Mandible • Stinger|
|Gladiator||Aegis • Finesse • Might • Resolve • Rush • Vice|
|Hunter||Adrenaline • Command • Munitions • Recovery • Synergy • Track|
|Jugulus||Barbs • Carapace • Spines|
|Mecha||Empowered • Overdrive • Pulse • Recharge|
|Motus||Impact • Setup • Signal|
|Proton||Jet • Pulse • Snap|
|Sacrificial||Pressure • Steel|
|Saxum||Carapace • Spittle • Thorax|
|Strain||Consume • Eruption • Fever • Infection|
|Synth||Charge • Deconstruct • Fiber • Reflex|
|Tek||Assault • Collateral • Enhance • Gravity|
|Umbral||Fiber • Intensify • Vitality|
|Vigilante||Armaments • Fervor • Offense • Pursuit • Supplies • Vigor|