The Synoid Heliocor is the Syndicate variant of the Heliocor, unique to Cephalon Suda, sporting improved status chance and attack speed at the expense of damage and critical chance. It also has the ability to scan targets it kills into the Codex (these scans, however, do not generate standing with Cephalon Simaris). This Synoid version also creates a friendly Specter of an enemy it kills with a heavy attack, so long as said enemy's Codex entry is complete.
- The Synoid Heliocor can be bought for 125,000 from Cephalon Suda. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Synoid Heliocor cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Genius rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 11 or higher to acquire Synoid Heliocor, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Heliocor for the second highest base damage of all hammers, behind Arca Titron.
- Highest status chance of all hammers.
- Second fastest attack speed of all hammers, behind Volnus.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Enemy kills with this weapon are scanned and registered into the Codex.
- Heavy Attack kills creates a Specter of the killed enemy for 30 seconds if that enemy's Codex entry is completed. Only one specter can be created at a time.
- Has an initial Combo Count of 20 (2.0x heavy attack multiplier).
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Synoid Heliocor, compared to Heliocor:
- Codex Scanners and/or Synthesis Scanners must have available charges in order for the Synoid Heliocor to perform a scan.
- On killing an enemy with a heavy attack, the Synoid Heliocor will create a Specter of the slain enemy, which lasts for 30 seconds (indicated by a Cephalon Suda symbol on the HUD). This effect only affects enemies whose Codex entries have been completed.
- Specters will be marked on the map and glow with the energy color of its owner's Warframe.
- Only one Specter at a time can be active. If another heavy attack kill is performed while a Specter is already active, the kill will not create a Specter.
- Similar to gear-spawned Specters, Suda Specters can be commanded to follow or hold position by pressing the context action button near them.
- Killing an Eximus unit will spawn a Specter of the base enemy.
- Killing unique enemies such as bosses will not spawn a Specter, though the timer is shown on the HUD regardless
- Specters cannot be made from Nullifiers at all, and will create a random specter instead.
- Specters cannot be created from Wild enemies (Desert Skates, Feral Kubrow and Feral Kavats).
- The death mechanic of Bursas prevents them from spawning as Specters on their first death. However, if a Crewman repairs Bursa, it can be killed again and the Specter will be spawned.
- Upon expiring, the specter will dissolve in a particle effect.
- Try to kill enemies that have high benefits. On Infested Defense missions for example, killing an Ancient Healer who is near the defense objective then telling the specter to wait will greatly reduce the damage the objective takes.
- With changes to enemy armor levels and health, weak enemies such as a Lancer may die very quickly when facing heavy units like Heavy Gunners.
- Orokin Drones or Shield Ospreys specters created by the weapon will ignore players and defense objectives and fly directly into groups of enemies. As such, it is wise to quickly interact with the specter and tell them to hold position upon creation.
- The concept for the specter effect of the Synoid Heliocor was designed by the Design Council.
- The Synoid Heliocor is one of the three weapons that currently feature an innate initial combo count, the other ones are Furax Wraith and Fragor Prime.
- Some enemies cannot be created into specters. If this is a the case, a random specter will be created somewhere in the same cell.
- Specters currently will not be created for clients as of Update 27.2.2
Synoid Heliocor Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0