The Synoid Heliocor is the Syndicate variant of the Heliocor, unique to Cephalon Suda, sporting improved status chance and attack speed at the expense of damage and critical chance. In addition to its ability to scan targets it kills into the Codex, this Synoid version also creates a friendly Specter of an enemy it kills with a channeled strike, so long as said enemy's Codex entry is complete.
- The Synoid Heliocor can be bought for 125,000 from Cephalon Suda. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Synoid Heliocor cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Genius rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 9 or higher to acquire Synoid Heliocor, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High status chance.
- Second highest Attack Speed of all hammers, behind Volnus.
- High channeling damage.
- Enemy kills with this weapon are scanned and registered into the Codex.
- Channeled kills creates a Specter of the killed enemy for 30 seconds if that enemy's Codex entry is completed. Only one specter can be created at a time.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Synoid Heliocor, compared to Heliocor:
- Codex Scanners and/or Synthesis Scanners must have available charges in order for the Synoid Heliocor to perform a scan.
- On killing an enemy with a channeled attack, the Synoid Heliocor will create a Specter of the slain enemy, which lasts for 30 seconds (indicated by a Cephalon Suda symbol on the HUD). This effect only affects enemies whose Codex entries have been completed.
- Specters will be marked on the map and glow with the energy color of it's owner's Warframe.
- Only one Specter at a time can be active. If another channeled kill is performed while a Specter is already active, the kill will not create a Specter.
- Similar to gear-spawned Specters, Suda Specters can be commanded to follow or hold position by pressing the context action button near them.
- Killing an Eximus unit will spawn a Specter of the base enemy.
- Killing unique enemies such as bosses will not spawn a Specter, though the timer is shown on the HUD regardless
- Specters cannot be made from Nullifiers unless their bubble is down at the time of the killing channeled blow.
- Specters cannot be created from Wild enemies (Desert Skates, Feral Kubrow and Feral Kavats).
- The death mechanic of Bursas prevents them from spawning as Specters on their first death. However, if a Crewman repairs Bursa, it can be killed again and the Specter will be spawned.
- Upon expiring, the specter will dissolve in a particle effect.
- Because of the enchanced base channeling multiplier, Killing Blow will take the multiplier up to 2.7x, while most weapons only get 2.1x.
- Try to kill enemies that have high benefits. On Infested Defense missions for example, killing an Ancient Healer who is near the defense objective then telling the specter to wait will greatly reduce the damage the objective takes.
- The weapon's wide reach might hinder trying to kill a certain enemy for it's Specter. Use abilities that open enemies up to finishers such as Radial Blind or Paralysis, then channel before performing the finisher to easily single out enemies.
- Hammers also have a massive 24x damage multiplier for finisher attacks on top of the inherent bonuses for finishers and channeling, making this an effective way to kill almost any enemy.
- The concept for the specter effect of the Synoid Heliocor was designed by the Design Council.
- This is the third melee weapon with a boosted base channeling damage multiplier of 1.8x, coming after Furax Wraith and Fragor Prime.
- Allies that are spawned by specters (such as Drahks from a specter Drahk Master) will not currently vanish, and will stay alive until killed. This is most likely a bug, and also applies to allies spawned from other types of specter and temporary allies, such as Nekros' Shadows and Nyx's Mind Control targets.
- Specters will not vanish if the player is using Titania's Razorwing when the timer expires. Any new specter created after the timer expires will replace the current specter.
- Specters made from Nullifiers are dangerous, as standing inside the bubble when they die will cause your Warframe powers to be disabled until you die. The same goes for Comba enemies.