The Sydon is a trident wielded by the Shock Draga. Its high damage makes it effective against heavily-armored targets, which combined with its high status chance allows its wielders to make short work of the Grineer who built it.
- Third highest damage of all melee weapons – effective against armor.
- Slam attacks have innate damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Very high status chance.
- Long reach.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Low and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Slam attacks have innate damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Low critical chance.
- Low attack speed.
- Sydon (Normal Attack), compared to Vaykor Sydon (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (225 vs. 213)
- Higher total damage (225 vs. 213)
- Lower base critical chance (10.00% vs. 21.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Lower base status chance (25.00% vs. 33.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (247.5 vs. 280.09)
- Lower burst DPS (226.95 vs. 302.50)
- Lower sustained DPS (226.95 vs. 302.50)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 11)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Sydon's name is mostly derived from Poseidon, a Greek ocean deity well known for his powerful trident.
- Alternatively, the Sydon's name may be derived from Sidon, an ancient port city.
- The Sydon was used by Shock Dragas long before its official release, and could even be found within WARFRAME's game files.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- - the Steel Meridian version.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|