Loki instantaneously swaps positions with a target, confusing the enemy.
|Range:25 / 40 / 60 / 75 m|
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause it to become confused for a brief duration. The enemy will not attack until it reorients itself.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Confusion will not apply to boss-type enemies.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- If attempting to Switch Teleport a unit to an out-of-bounds location, Loki will simply teleport to them instead.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Grineer Commanders use a similar ability, stunning Tenno for a short moment.
- Main article: Safeguard Switch
- Switch Teleport can be used on:
- Unlike Ash, Loki is unable to teleport to objects.
- You can easily move past a group of enemies by targeting the enemy furthest away, Switch teleporting, and then continuing to run.
- Switch Teleport can be used to easily bypass laser barriers and similar traps within Spy vaults, by casting Decoy in the desired location and then switch-teleporting to it. Decoy itself will not set off laser traps, though it can potentially alert enemies within the vault, causing them to set off the alarm.
- Switch Teleport also works on allies who are bleeding out, allowing the transportation of them to a safer area out of the way of enemies if necessary.
- Can be used on Dargyn Pilots on the Plains of Eidolon to instantly steal Tusk Dargyns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.