Swirling Tiger is a stance mod for Dual Swords type weapons. Its sweeping attacks specialize in dealing damage across multiple foes.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords) ✓
- Dex Dakra ✓
- Dual Cleavers
- Dual Ether ✓
- Dual Heat Swords
- Dual Ichor ✓
- Dual Kamas
- Dual Kamas Prime
- Dual Keres
- Dual Raza
- Dual Skana
- Dual Zoren ✓
- Nami Skyla
- Nami Skyla Prime
- Prisma Dual Cleavers
- Twin Basolk ✓
- Twin Krohkur
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Winding Claws||1x 100% 5x 100%300%1x 300% 1x 100%|
|Raking Flesh||( 2x1x 200% 3x 100%)|
|Dancing Hunter||(+ )( 2x1x 100%2x 200%1x 100% 1x 100%1x 100% 1x 200%1x 200% )|
| Slide + 200%
| In Air + 2x200%200%2x200%
| Wall Dash + 300%
|Knocked Down Enemy + 2x200%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The second attack of Winding Claws does 50% bonus Puncture damage
- Swirling Tiger's rapid multihit attacks are ideal for stacking Shattering Impact and using Healing Return, along with any other effects that proc on hit.
- At the start of Update 14.0, Winding Claws' last attack had a 100% chance to inflict all known procs at once. This bug was patched in Hotfix 184.108.40.206 – undocumented in patch notes.
- Crossing Snakes, a stabbing stance for Dual Swords, in PvE.
- Carving Mantis, a stance for Dual Swords featuring wide slashes and forward movement
- Dividing Blades, a PvP-only Dual Swords stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.