Swirling Tiger is a stance mod for Dual Swords type weapons. Its sweeping attacks specialize in dealing damage across multiple foes.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords) ✓
- Dex Dakra ✓
- Dual Cleavers
- Dual Ether ✓
- Dual Heat Swords
- Dual Ichor ✓
- Dual Kamas
- Dual Kamas Prime
- Dual Keres
- Dual Raza
- Dual Skana
- Dual Zoren ✓
- Nami Skyla
- Nami Skyla Prime
- Prisma Dual Cleavers
- Twin Basolk ✓
- Twin Krohkur
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
- The third hit of the last attack in Dancing Hunter does no damage and doesn't spawn damage text, which seems to be a bug.
- Mirrored Spike applies a guaranteed Slash proc on both hits.
- Swirling Tiger's rapid multihit attacks are ideal for stacking Shattering Impact and using Healing Return, along with any other effects that proc on hit.
- When using this stance with Twin Basolk and Dual Heat Swords, the last hit in Winding Claws will release a circle of flames and inflict Heat status on nearby enemies. (May have been removed in U26)
- When equipped on the Dual Skana, the last hit in Winding Claws deals a large AoE attack that will fling enemies a significant distance away, even skyward. (May have been removed in U26)
- One way to get Swirling Tiger is to fight against the Corpus in Invasions, where the larger numbers of Corpus Techs gives a higher chance of dropping the stance.
- Elara, Jupiter provides a ceaseless stream of Corpus and is an ideal farming scenario.
- At the start of Update 14.0, Winding Claws' last attack had a 100% chance to inflict all known procs at once. This bug was patched in Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – undocumented in patch notes.
- Crossing Snakes, a stabbing stance for Dual Swords, in PvE.
- Carving Mantis, a stance for Dual Swords featuring wide slashes and forward movement
- Dividing Blades, a PvP-only Dual Swords stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.