“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Sweeper Prime is the default weapon for the Carrier Prime Sentinel, as well as the primed version of the original Sweeper. It is functionally a short range shotgun, and as such, accepts shotgun mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by building a Carrier Prime sentinel. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel inventory.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- Good status chance.
- High reload speed.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 20m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper Prime, compared to Sweeper:
- Higher base damage (60.0 vs. 42.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (15% vs. 14%)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The listed damage is in fact the sum of all six pellets' individual damage values. The damage per pellet is 10.0; 8.5 Impact, 0.5 Puncture, and 1.0 Slash.
- Sufficiently increasing the Sweeper Prime's rate of fire (e.g. Accelerated Blast with Shotgun Spazz) will cause it to fire in 3 round "bursts".
- On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Carrier Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built sentinels will remain as is.