This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Carrier Prime. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate multishot of 6 pellets.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance and status chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 20m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper Prime (Normal Attack), compared to Sweeper (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (10 vs. 7)
- Higher total damage (60 vs. 42)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (2.50% vs. 2.33%)
- Higher average damage per tap (63 vs. 43.05)
- Higher burst DPS (63 vs. 43.05)
- Higher sustained DPS (393.75 vs. 123)
- Larger magazine (20 vs. 10)
- Faster reload time (2 vs. 2.3)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Sufficiently increasing the Sweeper Prime's rate of fire (e.g. with ) will cause it to fire in 3 round "bursts".
- On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Carrier Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built sentinels will remain as is.
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).