“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Carrier Prime. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate multishot of 6 pellets.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance and status chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 20m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper Prime, compared to Sweeper:
- Higher base damage (60.0 vs. 42.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (2.5% vs. 2.33%)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sufficiently increasing the Sweeper Prime's rate of fire (e.g. Accelerated Blast with Shotgun Spazz) will cause it to fire in 3 round "bursts".
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Carrier Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built sentinels will remain as is.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Sweeper, the normal counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.