|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
The Sweeper Prime is the default weapon for the Carrier Prime Sentinel, as well as the primed version of the original Sweeper. It is functionally a short range shotgun, and as such, accepts shotgun mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by building a Carrier Prime sentinel. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel inventory.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- Good status chance.
- High reload speed.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper Prime, compared to Sweeper:
- Higher base damage (60.0 vs. 42.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (15% vs. 14%)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The listed damage is in fact the sum of all six pellets' individual damage values. The true damage per pellet is 10.0; 8.5 Impact, 0.5 Puncture, and 1.0 Slash.
- Sufficiently increasing the Sweeper Prime's rate of fire (e.g. Accelerated Blast with Shotgun Spazz) will cause it to fire in 3 round "bursts".