Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Carrier. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate multishot of 6 pellets.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper, compared to Sweeper Prime:
- Lower base damage (42.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (2.33% vs. 2.5%)
- Smaller magazine (10 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is not recommended to use this weapon when trying to level close range or melee weapons, as the Sweeper will steal your kills at high rate, especially when it is heavily modded.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.