This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Carrier. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- High reload speed.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper, compared to Sweeper Prime:
- Lower base damage (42.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (2.33% vs. 2.5%)
- Smaller magazine (10 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Sweeper Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sweeper Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With sufficient ranks and mods, Sweeper is arguably the most efficient Sentinel weapon for ranking new Warframes because of its ability to kill low leveled enemies with one shot.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon when trying to level close range or melee weapons, as the Sweeper will steal your kills at high rate, especially when it is heavily modded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.