This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Carrier. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate multishot of 6 pellets.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper (Normal), compared to Sweeper Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (7 vs. 10)
- Lower total damage (42 vs. 60)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower base status chance (2.33% vs. 2.5%)
- Lower average damage per shot (43.05 vs. 63)
- Lower burst DPS (43.05 vs. 63)
- Lower sustained DPS (35 vs. 57.27)
- Smaller magazine (10 round(s) vs. 20 round(s))
- Slower reload time (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- It is not recommended to use this weapon when trying to level close range or melee weapons, as the Sweeper will steal your kills at high rate, especially when it is heavily modded.
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|