Surging Blades is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows her to recast the ability while active to throw a single bubble, which functions similar to a thrown melee weapon such as the , inflicting an AoE damage and procs upon impact. The bubble's damage accumulates when any Aquablade directly hits an enemy.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Throwing the bubble does not prematurely end the ability.
- The accumulated damage boost affects only the thrown blade and not the orbiting blades around the Warframe.
- The accumulated bonus damage is displayed together with an Aquablades icon on the player's buffs UI.
- The rate of damage increase is a flat 10% of the starting damage of Aquablades, and this 10% rate is not increased by Ability Strength mods; however, since the starting damage is affected by Ability Strength, the accumulated rate of damage increase per thrown blade is still better with higher Strength mod builds.
- The accumulated damage will expire once the blades around the Warframe expire.
- The throw costs 15 energy, affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Throwing range and splash area of effect are not affected by Ability Range.
- The speed of the throwing animation is increased while riding and with .
- A Duration-based build allows the Aquablades user to stack much more damage while spamming Surging Blades.
- is a viable option for such above build, as its Ability Range penalty has no effect on a blade's AoE splash range.
- Yareli benefits even further from this build, as riding Merulina allows her to spam thrown blades at zero energy cost and racking up damage in the process. She can even forego of Efficiency builds and instead build on Ability Strength (such as by equipping ) to further amplify her blades.
- Due to their damage revolving around , the thrown blades are noticeably more effective on and enemies, and less so on shielded .
- When Aquablades does get a high enough damage accumulation, the Bleed proc makes short work of shields.