Players will automatically perform a blocking animation if a successful resistance to knockdown occurs. This animation will briefly halt any player movement, but will not interrupt other actions such as reloading or firing.
- May be stacked with Fortitude and Power Drift for complete immunity to knockdown.
- Should be noted that your Warframe will still have to "block" the source of the knockdown effect, a 1-2 second animation. This isn't immunity like Atlas' Passive or Rhino's Iron Skin.
- Includes resistance from Shield Lancer's shield attack, Scorpion's tether attack, Ancient's charge attack and tether attack, Corpus Laser Barriers, Bombard rocket explosions and Arson / Caustic Eximus' fire blasts.
- Despite being knockdown resistance, it also provides resistance to Volatile Runner's explosions which stagger the player, rather than knocking down the player.
- Only worked for hosts before Update 10.3.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed Sure Footed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.