- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Requires a spool-up of 4 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 20% per shot.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive and mods.
- Fully Spooled
- Projectiles have travel time, making long range shots more difficult.
- Spool-up creates a warm-up period of weakness for fire rate, making short engagements undesirable.
- Fully Spooled
- Below average crit chance
- Below average damage
- Low reload speed
- Low disposition
- Supra Vandal (Fully Spooled), compared to Supra (Fully Spooled):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (16.00% vs. 12.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher average damage per tap (46.4 vs. 43.84)
- Higher burst DPS (580 vs. 548)
- Higher sustained DPS (515.55 vs. 453.51)
- Larger magazine (300 vs. 180)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1600 vs. 1080)
- Slower spool-up (4 vs. 0)
- More accurate (28.6 vs. 14.3)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.00x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.10x))
The Supra Vandal was awarded to players who successfully defeated Ambulas on Hades, Pluto during the Operation: Ambulas Reborn event, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Supra Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 275,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help with accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod or reduce the high recoil, making it more controllable to fire.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Squad Ammo Restores, , Carrier with , and/or the aura.
- or can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Due to the large magazine size of 300 bullets, is a viable option for this weapon as it can add damage and provided a sizeable increase to the magazine size
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon to be fully colourable.
- As of Update 22, all other Vandals (and Wraiths) are now fully colourable.
Supra Vandal Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|