Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Tied with Quellor for largest magazine size of all weapons.
- Tied with Soma Prime for the fastest spool-up of all auto spool rifles, with optimal fire rate and accuracy achieved after a spool-up period of 4 shots.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 20% per shot.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive and mods.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra Vandal, compared to Supra:
- Higher critical chance (16% vs. 12%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Larger magazine (300 rounds vs. 180 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1,600 rounds vs. 1,080 rounds)
- More accurate (29 vs. 14)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Supra Vandal was awarded to players who successfully defeated Ambulas on Hades, Pluto during the Operation: Ambulas Reborn event, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Supra Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 275,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help to improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod to almost completely eliminate the Supra Vandal's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Squad Ammo Restores, , Carrier with , and/or the aura.
- makes this gun even more effective versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, , does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elemental damage mods would provide a larger boost in damage.
- or can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Due to the large magazine size of 300 bullets, is a good mod for this weapon as it can increase the overall damage of the weapon as well as alleviate some reload time issues.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon that can be fully recoloured.
- As of Update 22, all other Vandals (and Wraiths) are now fully colourable.
Media[edit | edit source]
Supra Vandal Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the regular version of this weapon.
- , the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- , a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- , the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|