- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Tied with Quellor for largest magazine size of all weapons.
- Tied with Soma Prime for the fastest spool-up of all auto spool rifles, with optimal fire rate and accuracy achieved after a spool-up period of 4 shots.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 20% per shot.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive and mods.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra Vandal (Fully Spooled), compared to Supra (Fully Spooled):
- Higher base critical chance (16% vs. 12%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher average damage per shot (46.4 vs. 43.84)
- Higher burst DPS (580 vs. 548)
- Higher sustained DPS (515.56 vs. 453.52)
- Larger magazine (300 round(s) vs. 180 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (1,600 round(s) vs. 1,080 round(s))
- More accurate (28.6 vs. 14.3)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.1)
The Supra Vandal was awarded to players who successfully defeated Ambulas on Hades, Pluto during the Operation: Ambulas Reborn event, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Supra Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 275,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help with accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod or reduce the high recoil, making it more controllable to fire.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Squad Ammo Restores, , Carrier with , and/or the aura.
- or can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Due to the large magazine size of 300 bullets, is a viable option for this weapon as it can add damage and provided a sizeable increase to the magazine size
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon to be fully colourable.
- As of Update 22, all other Vandals (and Wraiths) are now fully colourable.
Supra Vandal Skins
- , the regular version of this weapon.
- , the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- , a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- , the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|