The Supra is a tri-barrel laser repeater of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It is used by Corpus Techs and sometimes by Corpus Wardens throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the higher damage Corpus equivalent of the Gorgon.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large reserve ammo size.
- High spooled-up fire rate of 3 rounds.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence (Conclave only) and Entropy Burst mods.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Very low reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra, compared to Supra Vandal:
- See Category:Supra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Stabilizer to almost completely eliminate the Supra's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Team ammo restores, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Carrier with Ammo Case, and/or the Rifle Scavenger aura.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more augmented versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elementals would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, as a result.
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods; Entropy Burst from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate and Directed Convergence from the Conclave Syndicate.
- Although the Supra is labeled as a "laser gun" in its description. It is actually a plasma weapon.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
- Supra Vandal, the Vandal version of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|