The Supra is a tri-barrel laser minigun of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It is used by Corpus Techs and sometimes by Corpus Wardens throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the Corpus equivalent of the .
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large reserve ammo size.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive and mods.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Requires a spool-up of respectively 5 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 10% of the listed value, and increases by 22.5% per shot.
- Very low reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra (Fully Spooled), compared to Supra Vandal (Fully Spooled):
- Lower base critical chance (12% vs. 16%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 2x)
- Lower average damage per shot (43.84 vs. 46.4)
- Lower burst DPS (548 vs. 580)
- Lower sustained DPS (453.52 vs. 515.56)
- Smaller magazine (180 round(s) vs. 300 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (1,080 round(s) vs. 1,600 round(s))
- Less accurate (14.3 vs. 28.6)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.1 vs. 1)
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help with accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mods or to reduce the high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, it would be ideal to bring Squad Ammo Restores, , Carrier with , and/or the aura.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, due to this
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods; from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate and from the Conclave Syndicate.
- Although the Supra is labeled as a "laser gun" in its description. It is actually a plasma weapon.
- , the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- , a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- , the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
- , the Vandal version of this weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|