The Stubba is a compact Grineer submachine gun with a medium fire rate and a good magazine size. Its reliance on Slash and Impact as its main damage sources allows bleeding and stunning, with help from its good critical stats.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and Impact damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Decent status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Good magazine size.
- High ammo reserve.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- Stubba, compared to Kuva Twin Stubbas:
- Higher base damage (33.0 vs. 27.0)
- Lower status chance (13% vs. 31%)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (57 rounds vs. 114 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (399 rounds vs. 684 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.3 s vs. 2.7 s)
- Less accurate (16 vs. 36)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 0.9)
The Stubba's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties or dropped by Ghoul Rictus Alphas. It can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Main Blueprint||50%||2 kills||10 ± 3 kills|
(Stage 2, lvl 15-25)
|4.69%||5 – 6 Bounties||32 ± 11 Bounties|
(Stage 3, lvl 15-25)
(Stage 4, lvl 15-25)
(Stage 5, lvl 15-25)
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When the weapon is emptied to around 25% of the maximum capacity, it emits a whine that rises in pitch until depleted.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stubba was called the Grineer Uzi during its TennoCon 2017 reveal.
- The Uzi is a compact Israeli sub-machine gun which fills a similar role to the Stubba and can be seen as its real-life counterpart.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Quartakk, the primary counterpart of this weapon.
- Kuva Twin Stubbas, the Kuva Lich dual counterpart of this weapon.