The Stubba is a compact Grineer submachine gun with a medium fire rate and a good magazine size. Its reliance on Slash and Impact as its main damage sources allows bleeding and stunning, with help from its good critical stats.
The Stubba's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties, or dropped by Ghoul Rictus Alphas. It can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and Impact damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Decent status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Good magazine size.
- High ammo reserve.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- See Category:Stubba Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Stubba Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When the weapon is emptied to around 25% of the maximum capacity, it emits a whine that rises in pitch until depleted.
- The Stubba was called the Grineer Uzi during its TennoCon 2017 reveal.
- The Uzi is a compact Israeli sub-machine gun which fills a similar role to the Stubba and can be seen as its real-life counterpart.