The Stubba is a compact Grineer submachine gun with a medium fire rate and a good magazine size. Its reliance on and as its main damage sources allows bleeding and stunning, with help from its good critical stats.
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- High magazine
- High max ammo
- Above average reload speed
- Above average disposition
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- Normal Attack
- Below average damage
- Below average status chance
- Stubba (Normal Attack), compared to Kuva Twin Stubbas (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (33 vs. 27) (individual damage types below exclude any Progenitor bonus)
- Lower total damage (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (33 vs. 43.2)
- Lower base status chance (13.00% vs. 31.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (39.83 vs. 52.14)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (252.13 vs. 521.42)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (220.32 vs. 421.57)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 vs. 10)
- Smaller magazine (57 vs. 114)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (399 vs. 684)
- Faster reload time (1.3 vs. 2.7)
- Less accurate (16 vs. 36.4)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●○○○ (0.85x))
The Stubba's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties or dropped by Ghoul Rictus Alphas. It can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 15-25 Stages 2 & 3||4.85%||~ 20 Stages||138 ± 46 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 15-25 Final Stage||4.72%||~ 21 Stages||142 ± 47 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 15-25 Stage 4 of 5||3.57%||~ 28 Stages||190 ± 63 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Rictus Alpha||50%||~ 2 Kills||9 ± 3 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When the weapon is emptied to around 25% of the maximum capacity, it emits a whine that rises in pitch until depleted.
- The Stubba was called the Grineer Uzi during its TennoCon 2017 reveal.
- The Uzi is a compact Israeli sub-machine gun which fills a similar role to the Stubba and can be seen as its real-life counterpart.
- , the primary counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Kuva Lich dual counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|