The Stubba is a compact Grineer submachine gun with a medium fire rate and a good magazine size. Its reliance on and as its main damage sources allows bleeding and stunning, with help from its good critical stats.
- High and damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Decent status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Good magazine size.
- High ammo reserve.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- Stubba (Normal), compared to Kuva Twin Stubbas (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (33 vs. 33.75)
- Lower total damage (33 vs. 33.75)
- Lower base status chance (13% vs. 31%)
- Lower average damage per shot (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (39.83 vs. 52.14)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (252.13 vs. 521.42)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (220.32 vs. 421.58)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (57 round(s) vs. 114 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (399 round(s) vs. 684 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.3 s vs. 2.7 s)
- Less accurate (16 vs. 36.4)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 0.9)
The Stubba's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties or dropped by Ghoul Rictus Alphas. It can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Main Blueprint||50%||2 kills||10 ± 3 kills|
(Stage 2, Lvl 15-25)
|4.69%||5 – 6 Bounties||32 ± 11 Bounties|
(Stage 3, Lvl 15-25)
(Stage 4, Lvl 15-25)
(Stage 5, Lvl 15-25)
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When the weapon is emptied to around 25% of the maximum capacity, it emits a whine that rises in pitch until depleted.
- The Stubba was called the Grineer Uzi during its TennoCon 2017 reveal.
- The Uzi is a compact Israeli sub-machine gun which fills a similar role to the Stubba and can be seen as its real-life counterpart.
- , the primary counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Kuva Lich dual counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|