- Highest base damage, critical chance, and critical multiplier of all gunblades.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Gunblade shots shoot a single shockwave.
- Gunblade shots:
- No and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Immediate damage falloff from 100% to 50% after 11m target distance and from 50% to 10 base damage from 15m to 17m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed, for melee weapons only via ).
- Limited range of 17 meters.
- No bonus damage on headshots.
- Can still perform headshots to bypass Corpus Shield Gating for example, but does not receive any bonus damage.
The Stropha's main blueprint is a possible reward from defeating the Jackal. Component blueprints can be acquired from within the Granum Void; the Barrel and Blade from Rotation C, the Receiver from Rotation C of Exemplar Granum Void, and the Stock from Rotation C of the Zenith Granum Void. All components can be traded between players, but not the main blueprint.
|Barrel||Granum Void / C||22.22%||~ 4 C Rotations||27 ± 9 C Rotations|
|Receiver||Extended Granum Void / C||29.63%||~ 3 C Rotations||19 ± 6 C Rotations|
|Blade||Granum Void / C||22.22%||~ 4 C Rotations||27 ± 9 C Rotations|
|Stock||Nightmare Granum Void / C||29.63%||~ 3 C Rotations||19 ± 6 C Rotations|
|Blueprint||Jackal||15%||~ 6 Kills||42 ± 14 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Stropha is a Latin word means a turn, bend or twist, probably refers to its function as a gunblade.
- Text on the end of the barrel section translates to "GUN BLADE" in Corpus.
- Ingame, the Heavy Attack damage displayed is 1,100, the actual value is 2,800 however.
- The displayed Heavy Attack damage is a 5x multiplier of the Stropha's 220 base damage, the actual value is only a 4x multiplier from the Stropha's shot damage of 700.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|