The Stradavar Prime is the Primed variant of the select-fire Stradavar, sporting increased accuracy, critical multiplier, magazine size, and slightly higher damage on its full-auto mode, in addition to increased status chance and built-in Punch Through on its semi-auto mode but at some expense to fire rate.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Full-auto mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Both modes have very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate three polarities.
- Semi-auto mode has low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Semi-auto mode consumes 2 rounds per shot.
- Stradavar Prime, compared to Stradavar:
- Higher base damage (30.0 vs. 28.0)
- Higher secondary attack damage (80.0 vs. 50.0)
- Higher secondary mode critical chance (30% vs. 28%)
- Higher secondary mode critical multiplier (2.8x vs. 2x)
- Higher secondary mode status chance (22% vs. 16%)
- Lower secondary mode fire rate (3.33 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Higher primary critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2x)
- Larger magazine (90 rounds vs. 65 rounds)
- More accurate (25 vs. 14)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.1)
- Innate secondary Punch Through (1m vs. 0m)
- The Stradavar Prime's design resembles a Violin bow, which along with the weapon's musical description in the Codex further ties to its origin as a Stradivarius.
Stradavar Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Stradavar, the normal counterpart.