Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Full-auto mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Both modes have very high critical chance.
- Large magazine size.
- Semi-auto mode has the second-lowest damage of all semi-automatic rifles, after Tiberon Prime.
- Stradavar, compared to Stradavar Prime:
- Lower base damage (28.0 vs. 30.0)
- Lower secondary attack damage (50.0 vs. 80.0)
- Lower secondary mode critical chance (28% vs. 30%)
- Lower secondary mode critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.8x)
- Lower secondary mode status chance (16% vs. 22%)
- Higher secondary mode fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 3.33 rounds/sec)
- Lower primary critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.6x)
- Smaller magazine (65 rounds vs. 90 rounds)
- Less accurate (14 vs. 25)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1.1 vs. 1)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Stradavar's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stradavar's design bears a strong resemblance to several machine guns utilizing a drum-pan magazine, such as the British-built Vickers K and Lewis Gun, the US-built American-180, and the Russian-built DP-28.
- The Stradavar further resembles the Lewis gun without its barrel shroud, or the Type 92 machine gun.
- The Stradavar's name seems to be based on Stradivarius, which is a name given to highly regarded string instruments that were created by the Italian Stradivari family. It's also a reference to pre-WW2 American Mafia culture when it was romanticized that gangsters would carry submachine guns in violin cases.
- The Stradavar's last fourteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition in the magazine.
- Shots from the single fire mode are also a bit louder.
- Prior to the Specters of the Rail update, Stradavar had identical damage on both firing modes and a lower status chance.
- With the addition of Update 21 the Stradavar became the first weapon with increased accuracy when fired at the hip and reduced accuracy when firing while zooming (in full auto).
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.5
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Argonak, a Grineer select-fire rifle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.