- Full-auto mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Both modes have very high critical chance.
- Large magazine size.
- Semi-auto mode has the second-lowest damage of all semi-automatic rifles, after .
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Stradavar (Full Auto Mode), compared to Stradavar Prime (Full Auto Mode):
- Lower base damage per projectile (28 vs. 30)
- Lower total damage (28 vs. 30)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower average damage per tap (34.72 vs. 41.52)
- Lower burst DPS (347.2 vs. 415.2)
- Lower sustained DPS (265.50 vs. 339.70)
- Smaller magazine (65 vs. 90)
- Less accurate (14.3 vs. 25)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.00x))
The Stradavar's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- The Stradavar's design bears a strong resemblance to several machine guns utilizing a drum-pan magazine, such as the British-built Vickers K and Lewis Gun, the US-built American-180, and the Russian-built DP-28.
- The Stradavar further resembles the Lewis gun without its barrel shroud, or the Type 92 machine gun.
- The Stradavar's name seems to be based on Stradivarius, which is a name given to highly regarded string instruments that were created by the Italian Stradivari family. It's also a reference to pre-WW2 American Mafia culture when it was romanticized that gangsters would carry submachine guns in violin cases.
- The Stradavar's last fourteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition in the magazine.
- Shots from the single fire mode are also a bit louder.
- Prior to the Specters of the Rail update, Stradavar had identical damage on both firing modes and a lower status chance.
- With the addition of Update 21 the Stradavar became the first weapon with increased accuracy when fired at the hip and reduced accuracy when firing while zooming (in full auto).
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.5 (2018-03-21)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|