Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Innate damage – effective against Flesh and bypasses Shields and Proto Shields.
- Guaranteed status effect.
- Fast reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Innate damage – less effective Machinery, Robotics, and Fossilized.
- Extremely low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low magazine size.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similar to the , Stinger's projectiles will deal guaranteed status effects no matter what elements or status chance are present on the weapon. The status chance listed in the Arsenal is the chance to proc the element the weapon is modded for.
- Projectiles curve off target at range similar to other 'bolt' weapons ( , , and ), though deviation possibly starts at a much closer distance for the Stinger.
- has no effect on the Stinger because it does not have a maximum ammunition.
- can be equipped on the Stinger to increase Projectile Speed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using multishot mods will send multiple darts which will all have independent travel trajectories, effectively giving this weapon a "spread" shot and increase the probability of hitting the enemy.
- When facing Grineer, consider slotting in damage mods to create damage. Corrosive damage is even more effective against their armor than the base damage, and can reduce their resistance to your normal attacks.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.