Steady Hands is a pistol mod that reduces the recoil produced from firing a weapon by 15% per rank for a maximum of 60% at rank 3.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod can also be stacked with Strafing Slide, which will provide a combined recoil reduction of -80%.
- This mod reduces the distance the aiming reticle is shaken when fired, however, it doesn't help increase gun base accuracy.
- Affects vertical, horizontal, and other recoil patterns.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In rough order, the Akjagara, Aklex, Akvasto, Lex, Magnus, Seer, Vasto and Zakti benefit effectively from this mod, especially when increasing their fire rate with mods.
- Has no effect on the Spectra, Embolist, or other beam-type weapons, as they have no recoil.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Stabilizer, Burdened Magazine, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.