The Staticor is a set of Corpus gauntlets released in Hotfix 18.4.7, that is researched from the Energy Lab in the Clan Dojo. The Staticor fires slow-moving energy bolts when uncharged, that explode upon hitting a surface, an enemy, or simply traveling for enough time, dealing Radiation damage in an area of effect. The weapon can also be charged to fire a fast-moving and powerful bolt with a much wider explosion radius.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic and Infested Sinew.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Innate Radiation confuses enemies and makes them indiscriminately attack each other.
- Fast reload speed.
- Shots are unaffected by gravity, and do not arc in trajectory.
- Shots can be charged by holding down the primary fire button (
- Fully-charged shots quadruple its damage, and create an 8-meter area of effect blast upon impact with a surface or enemy.
- While charging, touching an enemy will consume the charge to release a discharge that functions like a normal shot while also applying a knockdown.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shields, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Uncharged projectiles have significant travel time, and has a limited max range of 75 meters. This makes uncharged shots ill-suited for engaging distant targets.
- The range of the shots can be increased with projectile flight speed mods.
- Holding a fully-charged shot will consume 1 round of ammunition for every second the primary fire button is held.
- This initiates when the weapon starts to emit a burning and glowing effect after it is fully charged.
- While charging a shot, coming into direct contact with an enemy will discharge the shot onto that enemy, preventing the weapon from charging again as long as the enemy is in contact.
- This includes being stuck with a Latcher, or coming into contact with an enemy during its death animation should one occur.
- Though the Arsenal adds them together, the Staticor's bolts and its explosions have separate damage values. At minimum charge, the bolt deals 44 Radiation damage to one target while the explosion deals 88 Radiation damage in an Area of Effect. Fully charged, the bolt deals 176 Radiation damage and the explosion deals 352 Radiation damage.
- As with most ranged weapons that can charge their shots, the Staticor's charge can be canceled by pressing the Reload key/button, refunding any ammunition used during the charge. However, any ammunition expended while overcharging a shot will not be returned.
- Charging a shot consumes 5 rounds of ammunition.
- Due to the weapon's projectile flight speed, consider aiming at a nearby surface rather than an enemy directly.
- Lethal Momentum would help to counteract the Staticor's slow projectile flight speed. Use in conjunction with the Jet Stream augment to further increase projectile flight speed.
- Charged shots can be controlled with Navigator, increasing their velocity and granting bonus damage.
- Fulmination can be equipped to increase the Staticor's area of effect radius.
- Not only is the Staticor similar in function to the Sonicor, both weapons were manufactured by the Corpus. This is unique in this fact as normally another faction develops a weapon that mimics another, it rarely ever is produced by the same faction.
- The Staticor is the first weapon to use ammo while holding a fully-charged shot. The only similar comparison would be the Convectrix which uses ammo as long as the beams are present, whether firing or not.
- If the player reloads before a shot is fully charged, ammo being used for the charge will be refunded.
- This is the second weapon in Energy Lab whose duplication costs 50,000 credits, after the Amprex.
- The Corpus writing ( ) on the Staticor's case translates to "Force 0110".
- The Staticor is the only weapon in Warframe besides melee weapons that has a specific animation separate that plays regardless of the players' idle animations
- The Staticor's damage in Conclave is Electricity damage.