The Staticor is a set of Corpus gauntlets firing fast-moving energy bolts when uncharged which explode upon hitting a surface, an enemy or after some time, dealing Radiation damage in an area of effect. The weapon can also be charged to fire a slow-moving and powerful bolt with a much wider explosion radius.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic and Infested Sinew.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Innate Radiation confuses enemies and makes them indiscriminately attack each other.
- Fast reload speed.
- Shots explode in a 2.4 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Shots are unaffected by gravity, and do not arc in trajectory.
- Shots can be charged by holding down the primary fire button (
- Fully-charged shots quadruple its damage and increases the explosion radius to 9.6 meters.
- While charging, touching an enemy will consume the charge to release a discharge that functions like a normal shot while also applying a knockdown.
- Ammo efficient.
- Can benefit from Fulmination ( Primed).
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shields, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Uncharged projectiles have significant travel time, and has a limited max range of 75 meters. This makes uncharged shots ill-suited for engaging distant targets.
- The range of the shots can be increased with Projectile Speed mods.
- Holding a fully-charged shot will consume 1 round of ammunition for every second the primary fire button is held.
- This initiates when the weapon starts to emit a burning and glowing effect after it is fully charged.
- While charging a shot, coming into direct contact with an enemy will discharge the shot onto that enemy, preventing the weapon from charging again as long as the enemy is in contact.
- This includes being stuck with a Latcher, or coming into contact with an enemy during its death animation should one occur.
- All explosions inflict self-stagger.
- Tap-fired explosions have linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Fully charged explosions have linear damage falloff from 100% to 10% from central impact.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with most ranged weapons that can charge their shots, the Staticor's charge can be canceled by pressing the Reload key/button, refunding any ammunition used during the charge. However, any ammunition expended while overcharging a shot will not be returned.
- Charging a shot consumes 5 rounds of ammunition.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the weapon's Projectile Speed, consider aiming at a nearby surface rather than an enemy directly.
- Lethal Momentum would help to counteract the Staticor's slow Projectile Speed. Use in conjunction with the Jet Stream augment to further increase Projectile Speed.
- Charged shots can be controlled with Navigator, increasing their velocity and granting bonus damage.
- ( Primed) Fulmination can be equipped to increase the Staticor's area-of-effect radius. Increasing fire rate and Multishot turns it into a powerful crowd-clearing weapon as shots can be charged and released rapidly for maximum coverage.
- Magnum Force can assist with crowd-clearing capabilities at the cost of long range accuracy, though this is of minimal impact due to the projectiles' slow speed already making it difficult to land shots at distance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Not only is the Staticor similar in function to the Sonicor, both weapons were manufactured by the Corpus. This is unique in this fact as normally another faction develops a weapon that mimics another, it rarely ever is produced by the same faction. However, this can be explained by the fact that the Corpus as a faction isn't a singular organization, but rather several organizations (one of which is Anyo Corp) who may compete with each other.
- The Staticor is the first weapon to use ammo while holding a fully-charged shot. The only similar comparison would be the Convectrix which uses ammo as long as the beams are present, whether firing or not.
- If the player reloads before a shot is fully charged, ammo being used for the charge will be refunded.
- This is the second weapon in Energy Lab whose duplication costs 50,000 credits, after the Amprex.
- The Corpus writing ( ) on the Staticor's case translates to "Force 0110".
- The Staticor is the only weapon in Warframe besides melee weapons that has a specific animation separate that plays regardless of the players' idle animations
- The Staticor's damage in Conclave is Electricity damage.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Rarely you can get unable to charge the weapon during a mission. In addition and from the looks, most of your (uncharged) shots will explode in your warframe's arm. Very few shots will still be able to get fired "outside of your arm" normally. This however does not prevent you from dealing damage with every shot in close combat, as the explosion will trigger around your warframe. Once this bug occurs, it may stay for the rest of the mission.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|