Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
- Purchased during Operation: Scarlet Spear for 5,000 Scarlet Credits (no longer available).
- Purchased from The Steel Path Honors shop for 10 Steel Essence.
- Purchased during Operation: Orphix Venom for 1,000 Phasic Cells.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Using Stance Forma on Equipment[edit | edit source]
To apply a Stance Forma, go to the Arsenal and access the desired rank 30 melee weapon's Mod loadout. Select Action at the bottom of the screen, then choose Polarize, which will show all available types of Forma to choose from. Choose Stance Forma to apply and upon confirmation, the melee weapon's stance slot will become universally polarized and then reset the chosen melee weapon to rank 0. Any stance applied to the stance slot will now have its value doubled as if it was matching the polarity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Melee Types potentially benefiting from a Stance Forma are the following:
- Dual Dagger
- Dual Sword
- Heavy Blade
- The following other Melee Types do not benefit from this, as all available Stances have the same Polarity:
- Blade and Whip
- Sword and Shield
- Double-Handed Nikana
- Stance Forma cannot be used on Exalted Weapons.
- Garuda's Talons are an exception to this, however it receives no benefit due to being a Claw.
- The Dark Split-Sword can benefit greatly from a Stance Forma, as it can be used as either Dual Swords or a Heavy Blade, depending on the stance equipped. However, none of the stance polarities of one weapon type are compatible with the other.
- Dual Heat Swords is the only melee weapon to not come with a stance polarity.
- Dark Dagger comes with a stance polarity that does not match with any of the current stance mod for single daggers.
- Grim Fury is the only stance mod with an incompatible polarity for all Sparring weapons currently available.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 27.3.3
|Superchargers|| Exilus Adapter • Exilus Weapon Adapter|
Focus Lens (Regular, Greater, Eidolon, Lua)
Forma (Aura, Stance, Umbra) • Gravimag • Orokin Catalyst • Orokin Reactor
|Keys / Navigation||Animo Nav Beacon • Baro Void-Signal • Clan Key • Enter Nihil's Oubliette • Grendel Chassis Locator • Grendel Neuroptics Locator • Grendel Systems Locator • Judgement Points • Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key|
|Extractors||(Prime) Titan Extractor • (Prime) Distilling Extractor|
|Boosters||Affinity Booster • Credit Booster • Mod Drop Chance Booster • Resource Booster • Resource Drop Chance Booster|
|Others||Rush Repair Drone|