Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod can also be stacked with Vile Precision and Gun Glide, which will provide a combined recoil reduction of -140%. The excess -40% reduction will not be utilized in the process.
- This mod reduces the distance the aiming reticle is shaken when fired, however it doesn't help increase the gun's base accuracy.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Works well with the Latron and Latron Prime, as you can land more headshots in less time due to not having to wait as long for the gun to stabilize.
- Helps the recoil of the Grakata, Gorgon, Supra, and Trumna as they mostly have vertical recoil, which is almost completely negated by the mod.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Burdened Magazine, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.