“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Mod picture needs to be updated
Stats[edit | edit source]
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This aura's effect stacks with Coaction Drift, Rush, Armored Agility, Speed Drift and Amalgam Serration for a +101.8375% increase in sprint speed on a personal level.
- If an entire cell uses this setup in a standard mission, it will give a +161.35% increase in sprint speed.
- This aura is good for a speed build on Volt, Nezha, Gauss, or Wisp for a fast dash across missions if sprinting. Combine it with a bullet jump mod like Lightning Dash or Mobilize such that bullet jumping doesn't feel slow, and something like Handspring and Pain Threshold so getting knocked down doesn't affect your Warframe either.
- As an aura mod, its effect (along with Coaction Drift), will not be taken into account in the numbers in the Arsenal. It will however be taken account in the Simulacrum, as it is technically a mission.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This aura was one of several auras that were originally obtainable through Transmutation in Update 10.6. It was retrieved by DE shortly afterward, and wouldn't be re-released until Update 12.0.
- Hotfix 10.6.1 reduced the aura's effects and maximum rank from +10% sprint speed per rank for 5 ranks to +2.5% sprint speed per rank for 3 ranks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Rush, a mod that increases sprint speed solely for the Warframe equipping it.
- Armored Agility, a mod that increases sprint speed along with armor.
- Speed Drift, another mod that increases sprint speed along with casting speed.
- Amalgam Serration, another mod that increases rifle damage along with sprint speed.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.