Sprag is a Grineer Field Boss unit first introduced in Operation Gate Crash and now regularly encountered in Orokin Sabotage missions where Grineer are the dominant enemy. She, along with Ven'kra Tel, guard a Void Key necessary to close the Void Portal.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Jetpack: Sprag possesses high maneuverability with her jetpack.
- Manticore: Sprag uses her jetpack to close the distance and make powerful swings and slam attacks with her Manticore Axe.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Sprag teams up with Ven'kra Tel, constantly closing the distance while supported by the latter's long-ranged attacks. Both are immune to damage on their entire bodies, with weakpoints specifically limited to their heads and jetpacks.
Other than dealing damage while carefully managing against the two Grineer, there is little in the way of strategy to the overall battle.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Arriving to Battle[edit | edit source]
- "Big mistake! Big mistake!"
- "More bugs! More shiny bugs!"
General[edit | edit source]
- "Hammer flatten shiny bugs."
- "I make shiny bugs flat. NOW!"
- "Make them all flat. FLAT FLAT FLAT!"
- "Flat, flat, flat... I make shiny bugs flat."
When Ven'Kra Tel is Defeated First[edit | edit source]
- "Nooo... No... No!"
- "Wake up... Ven'Kra, wake up!"
Alone[edit | edit source]
- "My key, not your key."
- "Too many shiny bugs. I kill them."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sprag appears to be less intelligent and experienced than Ven'kra Tel. She speaks in grammatically crude sentences and refers to the Tenno as "shiny bugs," and Ven'kra Tel often admonishes her to be patient and time her attacks.
- Her jetpack is treated as a unique weakspot that takes equal damage when dealt to her head.
- Sprag, along with Ven'kra Tel, cannot be Desecrated by Nekros.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her Manticore is red. She and Ven'kra (with her white Vulkar) were the first enemies to have weapons with different colors than the default.
- As of Update 18.5 neither Sprag nor Ven'kra Tel can be frozen. However, they can still be slowed with a Cold proc.
- Sprag will make comments about using a hammer to flatten the Tenno, despite wielding an axe instead.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Ven'kra Tel, Sprag's fellow mini boss.
- Operation: Gate Crash, the event in which she is encountered.