The Spira Prime is the Prime variant of the throwing daggers, featuring an increase in fire rate, reload speed, status chance, and critical multiplier in exchange for reduced damage. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with normal for the highest critical chance of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Tied with / and for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind and .
- Decent status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Capable of using the thrown-exclusive mod .
- Ragdolls and pins the target to the wall on a kill.
- Ragdolled bodies fly in a straight line and can damage other enemies in its path.
- Low and damage - less effective against health and shields.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges and achieve headshots.
- Slow fire rate.
- Spira Prime (Normal), compared to Spira (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (60 vs. 82)
- Lower total damage (60 vs. 82)
- Higher base critical multiplier (3x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (14% vs. 8%)
- Lower average damage per shot (96 vs. 106.6)
- Higher burst DPS (319.68 vs. 266.5)
- Higher sustained DPS (264.61 vs. 213.2)
- Higher fire rate (3.33 round(s)/sec vs. 2.5 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 round(s) vs. 10 round(s))
- Faster reload time (0.75 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.3)
| Uncommon (V)
| Rare (V)
| Common (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Spira Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- The Spira Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and .
- The Spira Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7 (2016-02-04).
- The drill tip on the Spira Prime spins, making it the only throwing knife secondary with a non-static animated model.
- "Spira" is the Latin word for "spiral" or "coil". The weapon is named this way due to its spinning tips.
Spira Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|