“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Spira Prime is the Prime variant of the Spira throwing daggers, featuring an increase in fire rate, reload speed, status chance, and critical multiplier in exchange for reduced damage. It was released alongside Saryn Prime and Nikana Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with normal Spira, Pandero, Euphona Prime, and Lato Prime for the third highest critical chance of all secondary weapons, behind Athodai/ Plinx and Akbolto Prime; and tied with normal Spira for the highest critical chance of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Tied with Aksomati/ Aksomati Prime and Plinx for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind Nukor and Kuva Nukor.
- Decent status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Capable of using the thrown-exclusive mod Concealed Explosives.
- Ragdolls and pins the target to the wall on a kill.
- Ragdolled bodies fly in a straight line and can damage other enemies in its path.
- Low Slash and Impact damage - less effective against health and shields.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges and achieve headshots.
- Slow fire rate.
- Spira Prime, compared to Spira:
- Lower base damage (60.0 vs. 82.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (14% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (3.33 rounds/sec vs. 2.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.75 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.3)
AcquisitionSpira Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith C5 Common (V)|
Lith N2 Common (V)
Lith V4 Common (V)
Meso S9 Common (V)
Meso V1 Common (V)
Meso V3 Common (V)
Meso V5 Common (V)
Neo S13 Common (V)
| Lith S1 Rare (V)|
Lith S3 Rare (V)
Lith S6 Rare (V)
Meso S3 Rare (V)
Meso S9 Rare (V)
Neo S8 Rare (V)
Axi S5 Rare (V)
| Lith S5 Rare (V)|
Meso S6 Rare (V)
Neo S3 Rare (V)
Neo S10 Uncommon (V)
Axi V9 Uncommon (V)
- See Category:Spira Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Spira Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Spira Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and Nikana Prime.
- The Spira Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- The drill tip on the Spira Prime spins, making it the only throwing knife secondary with a non-static animated model.
- "Spira" is the Latin word for "spiral" or "coil". The weapon is named this way due to its spinning tips.
- Equipping the Day of the Dead skin on Spira Prime doesn't affect the projectile model and resets its colors to default, although the trace has the set custom energy color.
Spira Prime Skins
- On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Spira Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017, along with Saryn Prime and Nikana Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.