“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with normal Spira, Pandero, Euphona Prime, and Lato Prime for the third highest critical chance of all secondary weapons, behind Plinx and Akbolto Prime; and tied with normal Spira for the highest critical chance of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Tied with Aksomati/ Aksomati Prime and Plinx for the second highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind Nukor.
- Decent status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Capable of using the thrown-exclusive mod Concealed Explosives.
- Ragdolls and pins the target to the wall on a kill.
- Ragdolled bodies fly in a straight line and can damage other enemies in its path.
- Low Slash and Impact damage - less effective against health and shields.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges and achieve headshots.
- Slow fire rate.
- Spira Prime, compared to Spira:
- Lower base damage (60.0 vs. 82.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (14% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (3.33 rounds/sec vs. 2.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.75 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- See Category:Spira Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Spira Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Spira Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and Nikana Prime.
- The Spira Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- The drill tip on the Spira Prime spins, making it the only throwing knife secondary with a non-static animated model.
- "Spira" is the Latin word for "spiral" or "coil". The weapon is named this way due to its spinning tips.
- Equipping a skin on Spira Prime doesn't affect the projectile model and resets its colors to default, although the trace has set custom energy color ( Tested on PC with Spira Day of the Dead skin )
Spira Prime Skins
- On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Spira Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017, along with Saryn Prime and Nikana Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.