The Spira are large Tenno throwing knives with high damage but low throwing speed.
- High and good damage – effective against armor and health.
- Tied with for the highest critical chance of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Very high reload speed.
- Ragdolls and pins the target to the wall on a kill.
- Ragdolled bodies fly in a straight line and can damage other enemies in its path.
- Two polarity slots.
- Capable of using the thrown-exclusive mod .
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Low status chance.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges and achieve headshots.
- Second lowest fire rate of all throwing-type secondaries, behind .
- Spira (Normal), compared to Spira Prime (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (82 vs. 60)
- Higher total damage (82 vs. 60)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2x vs. 3x)
- Lower base status chance (8% vs. 14%)
- Higher average damage per shot (106.6 vs. 96)
- Lower burst DPS (266.5 vs. 319.68)
- Lower sustained DPS (213.2 vs. 264.61)
- Lower fire rate (2.5 round(s)/sec vs. 3.33 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (10 round(s) vs. 12 round(s))
- Slower reload time (1 s vs. 0.75 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.3 vs. 1.2)
The Spira's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- There is a slight delay after firing a knife before being able to reload, which requires pausing before trying to reload, or tapping the reload button several times.
- The right handed throw does not land at the same place as the left throw, landing lower and slightly to the right of your aim.
- This can be counteracted, however, by holding a datamass or a power cell.
- Projectile Speed mods will reduce projectile drop and increase projectile speed.
- For effective use of non-hitscan weapons, it is strongly recommended to learn how to lead your target. In short, leading means aiming ahead of your target so the projectile still hits him. It can be a challenge to learn it, low level Grineer are recommended for practicing
- The Spira was one of the items (along with the and the ) initially made exclusive to Warframe China.
- The Spira has a Prime version, which was given as part of the Chinese Version's Founders Program, along with the Nikana Prime and Excalibur Umbra.
- The Spira is referred to in the game files as "littlelidaggers", a reference to the Little Li daggers (小李飛刀) which are the signature weapon of the martial artist Li Xunhuan in the famous Xiaoli Feidao novels written by Gu Long.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|