Enemies fumble their weapons as they tumble into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects. Hold the ability to cast the immunity onto Titania.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 14 / 16 s|
|Range:1 / 3 / 3 / 5 m (area radius)|
20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)
|Misc:100% (status cleanse and immunity)|
- Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away. Enemies within this area will drop their weapons, become unable to perform any action while in a ragdoll state, and weightlessly float in mid-air for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud are cleansed from status effects and gain immunity to them for the duration of the ability. Holding down the ability key (default ) casts the ability point-blank from Titania.
- Enemies affected by Spellbind will float away in the direction of their movement depending on their velocity and momentum at the time of cast. Hit-scan, projectile, and melee attacks can cause spellbound enemies to ricochet in random directions.
- After Spellbind expires, enemies previously armed with weapons cannot attack until they retrieve their weapons from their initial position. Those that do not use weapons (such as the Infested) will recover quickly.
- Recasting on Titania or an ally will refresh the status immunity.
- Spellbound allies and enemies emit unique particle effects:
- Enemies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about and an upward stream of energy stripes, both affected by Titania's energy colors.
- Allies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about, affected by their own energy colors.
- Main article: Spellbound Harvest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.