Enemies fumble their weapons as they tumble into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects. Hold the ability to cast the immunity onto Titania.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 14 / 16 s|
|Range:1 / 3 / 3 / 5 m (area radius)|
20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)
|Misc:100 % (status cleanse and immunity)|
- Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away. Enemies within this area are disarmed, become unable to perform any action while in a ragdoll state, and weightlessly float in mid-air for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud are cleansed from status effects and gain immunity to them for the duration of the ability. Holding down the ability key (default ) casts the ability centered on Titania.
- Cast range and area radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by and .
- Can be cast while moving, but will interrupt other actions such as reloading, charging or shooting.
- Status cleanse and immunity are not affected by mods.
- Status immunity also protects from crowd control effects (such as knockdowns and staggers), including the lock-out animation of Archwing and when impacting a surface.
- Enemies affected by Spellbind will float away in the direction of their movement depending on their velocity and momentum at the time of cast. Hit-scan, projectile, and melee attacks can cause spellbound enemies to ricochet in random directions.
- After Spellbind expires, enemies previously armed with weapons cannot attack until they retrieve their weapons from their initial position. Those that do not use weapons (such as the Infested) will recover quickly.
- Recasting on Titania or an ally will refresh the status immunity.
- Spellbound allies and enemies emit unique particle effects:
- Enemies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about and an upward stream of energy stripes, both affected by Titania's energy colors.
- Allies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about, affected by their own energy colors.
- Spellbind can be aimed at any surface, but will only allow you to use it if an enemy is within the predicted area of effect.
- Subsuming Titania to the Helminth will offer Spellbind and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Spellbound Harvest
- The status immunity granted by Spellbind also prevents Titania from being staggered when hitting surfaces in Razorwing. Holding the button down to activate Spellbind on yourself can be really helpful when flying through tight spaces.