Gain a brief boost of movement speed which affects all allies in range.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 25% / 50% (speed buff)|
7.5% / 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% (reload speed buff)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 8 / 10 s|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Volt energizes the surrounding area, increasing the mobility of his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected players will gain 7.5% / 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% weapon Reload Speed and 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% melee Attack Speed and movement speed bonuses, lasting for 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 seconds.
- Speed buff and Reload buff are affected by Ability Strength.
- The attack speed buff grants an additive bonus that will stack with other attack speed modifiers. (e.g., combined with Speed at max rank and +30% Ability Strength will increase Volt's attack speed by 0.5 × 1.3 + 0.3 = 95%).
- The movement speed buff grants a multiplicative bonus that will stack with other movement speed modifiers. (e.g., combined with Speed at max rank and +30% Ability Strength from will increase Volt's sprint speed by (1 × ) × (1 + ( × )) − 1 = 114.5%).
- The reload speed buff grants an additive bonus that will stack with other reload speed modifiers. (e.g., combined with Speed at max rank and +30% Ability Strength from will increase Volt's reload speed by × + = 70.75%).
- Speed does not affect casting speed, knockdown recovery speed, or holster speed.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The effects of Speed are applied to Volt and Tenno.
- Allies only need to be in range when Speed is cast to be affected.
- Allies can backflip to remove Speed if they wish to opt-out.
- Increases the distance of combat maneuvers like the sliding front flip and wall run as a result of the faster sprint speed.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be recast while active to refresh duration.
- Main article: Shocking Speed
Shocking Speed is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that causes him and his allies to inflict damage and status to enemies they touch while moving.
- Great for catching up with teammates that need to be revived, fleeing from tough enemies, or taking the lead.
- Excellent skill to use for a cell looking to get through a mission quickly.
- Can be combined with for unrivaled speeds.
- Combine with and for absurd attack speed on melee weapons.
- Can be used to avoid enemy fire due to reduced enemy accuracy and to dodge almost all Corpus due to their weapons' projectile travel time.
- Can reduce recharge delay for or a Kitgun equipped with , however, it does not affect recharge rate.
- Using Speed before switching to Archwing mode significantly boost Archwing's flight speed