Trap enemies in a carousel of mirrors, forcing them to attack visions of their true selves. Destroyed mirrors damage their attackers, as does the collapse of the carousel.
|Strength:500 / 600 / 700 / 800 (mirror damage) |
800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1500 (collapse damage)
|Duration:10 / 14 / 18 / 22 s|
|Range:4 / 6 / 8 / 12 (number of mirrors)|
2 / 3 / 4 / 6 (collapse threshold)
4 m (charm radius)
|Misc:100 m (cast range)|
50% (absorbed damage per mirror)
1 (limit of carousels)
- Gara summons a perpetually spinning carousel of 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 spectral mirrors at the targeted location within 100 meters. Enemies within 4 meters from the mirrors are enticed to move inside the carousel and attack a chosen mirror upon seeing their own reflections. Each mirror will break upon receiving 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 damage and release it as spectral energy back to the attacker. When 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 mirrors are broken, the carousel collapses in an explosion inflicting 800 / 1,000 / 1,200 / 1,500 damage to all enemies inside the ring. Spectrorage lasts for 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 seconds or until all mirrors break from collapse.
- Mirror and collapse damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Number of mirrors, collapse threshold, and charm radius are affected by Ability Range, while cast range is not.
- The carousel expands or shrinks with the total amount of mirrors spawned on cast, and the distance between the mirror line and the center is equal to the charm radius.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by and .
- The carousel rotates clockwise constantly, which causes enemies targeting specific mirrors to turn and follow them.
- Mirrors have a higher Threat Level than players. Enemies within the carousel will ignore players as long as there are intact mirrors remaining.
- Mirrors do not have collision and will phase through objects, walls, players, and AI.
- Mirrors can path up and down terrain where elevation difference exists.
- Ability Synergy: If a Spectrorage mirror shatters inside 's radius, 50% of the mirror's damage is permanently added to Splinter Storm's damage per second until its duration expires.
- Mirror damage from Spectrorage is affected by Ability Strength, while the percentage absorbed is not affected and is capped at 50%.
- Absorbed damage can stack from multiple mirrors breaking inside Splinter Storm's radius.
- Splinter Storms on any targets can absorb damage from Spectrorage mirrors.
- Splinter Storm does not absorb damage from Spectrorage's collapse explosion.
- Casting Spectrorage stops Gara's movement and other actions.
- Can be recast while active. Only 1 carousel of mirrors may remain active per player.
- Can be cast while in midair.
- Cannot be cast without a valid horizontal surface within cast range as well as directly on or below the aiming reticle.
- Spectral mirrors appear as collections of floating glass fragments that emanate energy toward the center of the carousel.
- Upon breaking, the mirrors release their energy while they remain floating in motion.
- Mirrors and their energy color are affected by Gara's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Subsuming Gara to the Helminth will offer Spectrorage and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Spectrosiphon
|Rank||Orb drop chance||Cost|
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.