“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Spectralyst clones are entities created by Amalgam Heqets, Amalgam Arca Heqets, and Amalgam Ospreys. Amalgam Heqets will generate Spectralysts of enemies, including Tenno, while Amalgam Ospreys will generate spectral Amalgam Machinists.
Tenno Spectralysts will copy the target's Warframe and loadout, and behave similarly to Specters. Spectralysts will remain active until they or their creator is killed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Spectralysts currently do not appear in the Codex.
- As Amalgam Heqets are classified as Corpus and Amalgam Arca Heqets are classified as Sentient, Spectralysts created by each will be hostile to one another.
- If a Heqet creates a Spectralyst clone of a Nyx, the player may Mind Control it to make it an ally. Humorously, the Spectralyst then may use its own Mind Control on the Heqet in return.
- If the player is in Operator form, the Spectralyst will be a copy of the player's warframe. However it will be using Void Beam as a weapon.
- Wisp Spectralysts will put down reservoirs, however they don't seem to affect the Spectralyst nor its creator
- Grendel Spectralysts will use Feast on enemies other than the Tenno, and sometimes use them to cast Pulverize.
- Spectrolysts are a little taller than players, as well as shimmering energy tha pulses that makes them appear thicker as well.
- If the player being copied does not have a primary weapon, they will be unable to attack besides powers unless in melee range. If they player also does not have a melee weapon the spectralyst can never attack besides ability use.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- A Titania spectralyst can use Lantern, causing that player to be added to the Corpus faction, which will both prevent the corpus from attacking but also prevent the player from damaging them. The blinding aura will not lift players, however it will damage nearby allies and can potentially last forever. An additional side effect is the player becomes invincible to damage, but without the ability to damage corpus enemies.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Drone||Aerolyst • Anu Mantalyst • Anu Pyrolyst • Battalyst • Brachiolyst • Conculyst • Eradicyst • Mimic • Oculyst • Symbilyst|
|Spectral||Anu Interference Drone • Spectralyst • Vomvalyst|
|Amalgam||Amalgam Arca Heqet • Amalgam Arca Kucumatz • Amalgam Cinder Machinist • Amalgam Phase MOA • Amalgam Swarm Satyr|
|Ships||Condrix • Gyrix • Ionyx • Murex • Splintrix|
|Teralyst • Gantulyst • Hydrolyst • Ropalolyst • Condrix • Suda-Hunhow • Wolf of Saturn Six|