“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Spectralyst clones are entities created by Amalgam Heqets, Amalgam Arca Heqets, and Amalgam Ospreys. Amalgam Heqets will generate Spectralysts of enemies, including Tenno, while Amalgam Ospreys will generate spectral Amalgam Machinists.
Tenno Spectralysts will copy the target's Warframe and loadout, and behave similarly to Specters. Spectralysts will remain active until they or their creator is killed.
- Spectralysts currently do not appear in the Codex.
- As Amalgam Heqets are classified as Corpus and Amalgam Arca Heqets are classified as Sentient, Spectralysts created by each will be hostile to one another.
- If a Heqet creates a Spectralyst clone of a Nyx, the player may Mind Control it to make it an ally. Humorously, the Spectralyst then may use its own Mind Control on the Heqet in return.
- If the player is in Operator form, the Spectralyst will be a copy of the player's warframe. However it will be using Void Beam as a weapon.
- Wisp Spectralysts will put down reservoirs, however they don't seem to affect the Spectralyst nor its creator
- Grendel Spectralysts will use Feast on enemies other than the Tenno
|Drone||Aerolyst • Battalyst • Brachiolyst • Conculyst • Eradicyst • Mimic • Oculyst • Symbilyst|
|Spectral||Spectralyst • Vomvalyst|
|Amalgam||Amalgam Arca Heqet • Amalgam Arca Kucumatz • Amalgam Cinder Machinist • Amalgam Phase MOA • Amalgam Swarm Satyr • Saturn Six Fugitive|
|Ships||Condrix • Gyrix • Ionyx • Murex|
|Teralyst • Gantulyst • Hydrolyst • Ropalolyst • Condrix • Suda-Hunhow • Wolf of Saturn Six|