The Spectra Vandal is the Vandal variant of the Spectra laser beam sidearm, sporting increased damage, critical chance and status chance, magazine size, max ammo capacity, and faster reload speed. It was released in Update 25.0 along with Operation: Hostile Mergers.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health and armor.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Magnum Force's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate 0.5 meter Punch Through.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Can use the Spectra-exclusive Sequence Burn mod.
- No Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Damage ramps up from 25% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 25% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of 22 meters.
- Spectra Vandal, compared to Spectra:
- Higher base damage (22.0 vs. 18.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 14%)
- Higher status chance (28% vs. 22%)
- Larger magazine (80 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 rounds vs. 360 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.2 s vs. 1.8 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.49)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|