The Spectra Vandal is the Vandal variant of the laser beam sidearm, sporting increased damage, critical chance and status chance, magazine size, max ammo capacity, and faster reload speed. It was released in Update 25.0 (2019-05-22) along with Operation: Hostile Mergers.
- High and good damage – effective against health and armor.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Fast reload speed.
- Innate 0.5 meter Punch Through.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Can use the Spectra-exclusive mod.
- No damage – less effective against shields.
- Damage ramps up from 25% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 25% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of 22 meters.
- Spectra Vandal (Normal), compared to Spectra (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (22 vs. 18)
- Higher total damage (22 vs. 18)
- Higher base critical chance (20% vs. 14%)
- Higher base status chance (28% vs. 22%)
- Higher average damage per shot (26.4 vs. 20.52)
- Higher burst DPS (316.8 vs. 246.24)
- Higher sustained DPS (290.64 vs. 208.68)
- Larger magazine (80 round(s) vs. 60 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 round(s) vs. 360 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.2 s vs. 1.8 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.49)
|Main Blueprint||8.7%||30 – 31 Rotation B Caches||119 ± 34 Rotation B Caches|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- , the normal counterpart.
- Operation: Hostile Mergers, the operation that introduced it.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|