Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Sentinel will not drop a resource under the following circumstances:
- If the sentinel is destroyed through the death of its owner, it can still trigger Spare Parts.
- The resource is dropped from the sentinel, it can be collected by other players and is affected by Resource Boosters.
- Spare Parts draws from the resource pool of the planet a mission is on; mission-specific resources (e.g. Cetus Wisp) will not be available.
- Tellurium can be dropped on Submersible missions.
- As the description suggests, rare resources have a significantly higher chance of being dropped, but common and uncommon ones may appear instead occasionally.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.