Spare Parts is a mod that gives the Sentinel a chance to drop rare items on death.
| 0 || +7.5% || 2
| 1 || +15% || 3
| 2 || +22.5% || 4
| 3 || +30% || 5
| 4 || +37.5% || 6
| 5 || +45% || 7
- A Sentinel will not drop a resource under the following circumstances;
- If queued for a Regen, the Sentinel will only drop a resource upon consuming all of its regen charges.
- It is not reliable if the Sentinel dies through Self Destruct.
- If the sentinel is destroyed through the death of its owner, it can still trigger Spare Parts.
- The resource is dropped from the sentinel, it can be collected by other players and is affected by Resource Boosters.
- Spare Parts draws from the resource pool of the planet a mission is on; mission-specific resources (e.g. Cetus Wisp) will not be available.
- Tellurium can be dropped on Submersible missions.
- As the description suggests, rare resources have a significantly higher chance of being dropped, but common and uncommon ones may appear instead occasionally.
Spare Parts old card before Update 13.1
- Fixed the Spare Parts Mod triggering from self-inflicted death (Lenz, etc), which allowed it’s chance function of dropping a Rare Item to trigger repeatedly at your leisure.
- Updated the Spare Parts description to better describe the mod's functionality (Now says: "(%) Rare Item Drop Chance On Sentinel Death")