Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instantly revives the downed ally target on cast with a percentage of their maximum health.
- Can revive allied targets repeatedly as long as Nekros has enough energy for Soul Punch.
- Does not grant a brief invulnerability period to the revived ally during the stand-up animation.
- Reviving with Soul Punch also counts towards Challenges that count Revives.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since there is no cooldown, using a Squad Energy Restore after casting lets you cast again immediately, in case of multiple downed allies.
- Synergizes well with Despoil, as it allows one to continue Desecrating after reviving someone, despite expending their energy.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 15.5, Nekros's energy and shields would be fully drained upon use, along with draining a percentage of his health, all of which made him vulnerable to enemy fire. The shield and health drain penalties have since been removed.
- The name of this mod is a play on the phrase, "Sole Survivor", meaning the only survivor.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.