A blow so powerful, it turns the enemy's very soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path.
|Strength:100 / 200 / 350 / 500 (initial damage)|
|Range:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
? m (explosion radius)
|Misc:50 (projectile damage)|
100 (area damage)
- Nekros lunges with telekinetic force, dealing 100 / 200 / 350 / 500 Impact damage to a single target within 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters.
- The target's soul is violently ejected from its body, becoming a high-velocity projectile. Enemies that make contact with the projectile are dealt 50 Impact damage. When the projectile makes contact with a hard surface, 100 Impact damage is inflicted in an area of effect.
- Projectile damage and area damage are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Affected enemies are ragdolled, and both damage sources can be increased with headshots.
- Despite having a noticeable visual and audio effect, the skill is perfectly silent and can be used as a means of disposing enemies without alerting nearby units during stealth playthrough.
- However, if an enemy is not killed by the ability, the enemies will be alerted.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, and shooting.
- Main article: Soul Survivor
- Under right circumstances it's possible to exploit physics system to launch ragdolls up with great speed, which will result with dealing additional fall damage to alive enemies. (Usually when enemies are grouped tightly together or there is an object right behind the enemy).
- Best effectiveness can be achieved by standing higher than the target.Optimal height difference is when projectile can hit the ground near the target. Using this method will usually send surrounding enemies flying, dealing additional fall damage.
- If used correctly, soul punch can be used to send enemies out of the map, which allows players to eliminate dangerous enemies quickly. Also, soul punch can be used to force finishers upon enemies.
- The ability will NOT damage other Tenno in the Conclave, however the knock-back effect will still occur. This is useful for stunning the enemy or simply knocking them off the edge of the map.
- Reviving allies using Soul Survivor augment mod also counts toward Challenges that count Revives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.