A blow so powerful, it turns the enemy's very soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path. Enemies that survive the blow are Marked for Harvest and become one of Nekros' Shadows of the Dead if killed while marked.
|Strength:100 / 200 / 350 / 500 (initial Impact damage)|
|Range:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
|Misc:Knockback on hit|
25 % (instant kill threshold)
50 (projectile Impact damage)
100 (area Impact damage)
? m (explosion radius)
3 s (marked for harvest duration)
- Nekros lunges with telekinetic force, dealing 100 / 200 / 350 / 500 Impact damage and knockback on a single enemy target within 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters. If the target is at or below 25% health, it is instantly killed.
- The target's soul is violently ejected from its body, becoming a high-velocity projectile. Enemies that make contact with the projectile are dealt 50 Impact damage. When the projectile makes contact with a hard surface, 100 Impact damage is inflicted in an area of effect.
- Ability Synergy: A target killed by Soul Punch summons a friendly Shadows Of The Dead Shadow copy of the enemy target. If the target survives, they become Marked for Harvest for 3 seconds, creating their Shadow copy if killed while marked.
- If the max Shadows count is reached, all active Shadows are healed to full health instead.
- Marked for Harvest duration is not affected by mods.
- Despite having a noticeable visual and audio effect, the skill is perfectly silent and can be used as a means of disposing enemies without alerting nearby units during stealth playthrough.
- However, if an enemy is not killed by the ability, the enemies will be alerted.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, and shooting.
- Main article: Soul Survivor
- Under right circumstances it's possible to exploit physics system to launch ragdolls up with great speed, which will result with dealing additional fall damage to alive enemies. (Usually when enemies are grouped tightly together or there is an object right behind the enemy).
- Best effectiveness can be achieved by standing higher than the target.Optimal height difference is when projectile can hit the ground near the target. Using this method will usually send surrounding enemies flying, dealing additional fall damage.
- If used correctly, soul punch can be used to send enemies out of the map, which allows players to eliminate dangerous enemies quickly. Also, soul punch can be used to force finishers upon enemies.
- The ability will NOT damage other Tenno in the Conclave, however the knock-back effect will still occur. This is useful for stunning the enemy or simply knocking them off the edge of the map.
- Reviving allies using Soul Survivor augment mod also counts toward Challenges that count Revives.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.