- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Sonic Fracture's armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent casts of Sonic Boom reset the duration of the armor reduction and will stack the armor reduction.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack its armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that displayed by Corrosive.
- Some enemies, such as Councilor Vay Hek, have no weaknesses under their armor and therefore take more damage when still slightly armored, making it more advantageous to get just under 143% Ability Strength. A rank 4 Power Drift and a maxed Intensify can get one to 142.5%, and despite being listed in the armory as 143% will leave a small fraction of armor.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases armor reduction duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces armor reduction duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces armor reduction to 28% and Reduces damage to 20.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases armor reduction to 100% and damage to 206.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment