- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Sonic Fracture's armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent casts of Sonic Boom reset the duration of the armor reduction and will stack the armor reduction.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack its armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that displayed by Corrosive.
- Some enemies, such as Councilor Vay Hek, have no weaknesses under their armor and therefore take more damage when still slightly armored, making it more advantageous to get just under 143% Ability Strength. A rank 4 Power Drift and a maxed Intensify can get one to 142.5%, and despite being listed in the armory as 143% will leave a small fraction of armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.