Banshee emits a sonic shockwave that pushes targets in range with enough force to incapacitate or kill attackers.
|Strength:25 / 35 / 40 / 50 ( damage)|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Banshee channels sound at high velocity to create a shock wave that propagates forward in a 180° cone up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away. Enemies caught by the wave are ragdolled several meters and receive 25 / 35 / 40 / 50 damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- The shock wave does not affect enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Banshee has line-of-sight.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- The shock wave will have a very slight delay between activating and knocking down enemies at the maximum range of the ability, as it has a very minute travel time.
- Some enemies, including most heavy units, have a cooldown before being able to be knocked back again.
- Some enemies will simply be stunned or be knocked down, but most will be pushed back.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.
- Delay of about 0.8 seconds between uses.
- Main article: Sonic Fracture
Sonic Fracture is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows it to temporarily strip armor off enemies.
- Can be used effectively as a source of instant crowd control to get large amounts of enemies out of your face incredibly quickly.
- When combined with and Maximized Ability Range, this ability can be used continuously to keep large crowds of enemies off their feet until death. This is one of the most energy efficient crowd-control effects in the game.
- Since Sonic Boom can knock most enemies back, it can be used to instantly kill enemies by sending them down a bottomless pit.
- Sonic Boom will leave enemies vulnerable to Finisher attacks long after they have gotten back up from the knockdown, even if she doesn't have Savage Silence equipped or has Silence active.