“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The Somachord is a circular counter inside the Personal Quarters which can be used to play music inside the Orbiter, functioning as a jukebox.
In order to unlock additional soundtracks in the Somachord, players must find and scan Fragments called Somachord Tones scattered throughout the Star Chart. Each region in the Star Chart has a soundtrack associated with it, and each soundtrack requires scanning 4 Somachord Tones each to unlock them for use.
Somachord Tones are parts of soundtracks scattered throughout the Origin System. Once completed, they unlock music that the Somachord can use in the Orbiter's Personal Quarters to provide ambient music to the player's ship. They are identified as purple bars arranged in an arc, reminiscent of the Mandachord's note table. Similar to Cephalon Fragments, they can be found on every location in the Solar system and are identifiable by a unique pink icon on the mini-map if equipped with a Loot Radar mod. You must successfully complete the mission for the scan to save to your Somachord.
List of Somachord TonesEdit
- Equipping Animal Instinct or any other form of loot detection mods will cause the Tones to appear on the minimap.
- Somachord Tones do not count for Cephalon Fragment scans needed to unlock Junctions.
- As of Update 23.4 it is possible for any combination of Cephalon, Somachord, and Frame Fighter Fragments to appear in the same mission.
- Right clicking on songs in the Somachord menu will stop that song from being auto-played.
- As of Hotfix 23.1.1, the Somachord can play custom music made using Octavia's Mandachord
|1-5||This Is What You Are • Hunhow • The Second Dream • Wretched Things • Ghosts Of Void|
|6-10||Corrupted • Derelicts • The Creeping Dark • Archwing • Wings Of War|
|11-15||The Witches Lair • Red Broth • Origin System • Vor's Prize • Corpus Greed|
|16-20||March Of The Moa • Our Disease • Consume Us • Grineer Onslaught • The Profit|
|21-24||Gene Molds • Grakata • Sentient Tombs • Rapid Adaptation|